Yearly extension

Yes am using the 65000 per month into Bangkok Bank,but I will be one month short January to January (missed December) when renewal occurs.     Have seen 'a combination of the two'  notice   just wondering if I add a month and season it will that suffice?

9 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Which imm office. 

Jomtien     My extension starts January   24 ,but I missed  last Decembers 65000,so only 11 months       but the description  '  combination of the two ' lump sum and monthly income,  never had an answer

1 hour ago, oxysong said:

Jomtien     My extension starts January   24 ,but I missed  last Decembers 65000,so only 11 months       but the description  '  combination of the two ' lump sum and monthly income,  never had an answer

For the combination option you must still show 12 months of transfers.

Unless you are using a very pedant office they  should accept 11 months since the rules did not go into effect until near the end of December 2018 and were not formally announced until January.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oxysong said:

If you make transfers from January 2019 to next December 2019 , that is 12 transfers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oxysong said:

sorry Confucius  reigns.....January missed

You might still be able to get 12 transfers in if you do one in January 2020 before you apply for the extension.  I think I read that the transfers all need to be made around the same time each month so if you have been doing your transfers at the beginning of the month you should still be able to get 12 transfers completed before you apply for the extension.

• Like 2