House water pump recommended? (not too loud)

ElephantEgo

I'm renovating a 120 square meter house in Phuket and I need to get a new water pump. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend me a good model / brand at a good price, that's not too loud?

I'm willing to pay a bit more for one that's more quiet.

Have used Mitsubishi and Hitachi, both do a good job, both reasonably quiet. (purchased from Homepro)

I used them in their own block housing (with access door ) to ensure no noticeable noise at all in the home.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

For silence it's got to be Grundfos or Grundfos.

Silence doesn't come cheap unfortunately ????

i wonder why the Grundfos people spray paint on their 24k gold plated pump housings and embed precious stones in the impellers. :unsure:

• Confused 1

I found a Grundfos for around 10,000. This one looks okay for 120 Sqm house one level?

I am wondering if I should splurge to reduce the noise... or maybe cheaper to build a cabinet for it.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/grundfos-jpc-3-42-pt-v-water-pump-i255189988-s393589195.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.3.174a7bffTdJYmB&search=1

Edited by JakeR
add url

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, JakeR said:

Tomorrow I will go to try and listen to the different pumps at some outlet and see how the Stiebel Eltron one sounds compared to Mitsubishi and Hitachi... My neighbor's Hitachi is super loud!

Whatever you buy make sure that repair parts are available here.  Miysudishi and Hitachi, no problem,  the others?