Official St. Patricks Day Tv Pissup

Buckwheat

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made a google for the Pattaya Music Festival, looks as it is taking place at the Sports Stadium in Chayapruek only and not in the city. Can somebody confirm this?

My biggest worry is that we cannot get to Bert's on time due to heavy traffic and closed roads...

Just made a google for the Pattaya Music Festival, looks as it is taking place at the Sports Stadium in Chayapruek only and not in the city. Can somebody confirm this?

My biggest worry is that we cannot get to Bert's on time due to heavy traffic and closed roads...

You can see the schedule here.

Edited by Jai Dee
Link corrected

**Due to the unprecedented positive response to this event, sign-ups will close at midnight tonight, 13 March in order to make final preparations.**

St Patrick's Day OFFICIAL TV Pissup

All TV members are cordially invited to attend the festivities. Free mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs, corn, jacketed potatoes etc. will be provided. And as this is an "Officially Sponsored" party, free beer will also be provided to Thai Visa members.

Where: Tropical Bert's

When: SAT 17 March 2007, 1900 to ????????

The updated attendance list so far is.....

Britmaverick

Ungabunga+1

Buckwheat

Buriramboy

Rdrokit+1

Raro+1

Bazmlb+1

Glenbat

Monty+1

Elsie

PhilHarries

bob4U

Soundman

mamanoodle

PattayaFox+1

begsaresponse

lampard10+1

davethailand(?)

ehs818

hans booreiland

dishrace

albymush+1

Simbo

samuislander

thitch02+1

desmond+1

kdf+1

jeffrosner+1.2

Bangkok Barry

geuda

Bianca Hein+1

lesdunbar+1

grahamhc

JeffGroves

troy04

jm49er1+1

NewGuy

lomaswiss+1

Fred T

Phil_ne_uk+1

jayceenik

pepsi666+1

gocus

peter416+1

Peter Bysouth+1

wrassell

RBO

rony

aram_niakan

Jai Dee(?)

rony

f14pilot61

eyebee

albymush+1

VBF

barryofthailand

manijohn

ajarndave+1

FREDPAT

oMega69

GeeWee+1

vickersvc10

Nemothepemo

Screws

post-13660-1173753612_thumb.jpg

**Due to the unprecedented positive response to this event, sign-ups will close at midnight tonight, 13 March in order to make final preparations.**

hmm...it shows the schedule from 2003....

hmm...it shows the schedule from 2003....

I've corrected the link now... my apologies.

Correct link.

Intersting what free food and beer can do. There are TV members who have been members for years and have less than 10 post coming and we have many new members joining so they can come. Everyone is welcome but please remember that we have an unofficial piss up at Bert's just about every Friday (without free beer and ribs) so please come out to one of these as it is a good way to get personal (hard to do with over 90 people) and it is a good way to pay back Bert for all his hospitality.

Thanks,

rokit

All TV members are cordially invited to attend the festivities. Free mesquite smoked BBQ Ribs, corn, jacketed potatoes etc. will be provided. And as this is an "Officially Sponsored" party, free beer will also be provided to Thai Visa members.

The attendance list so far.....

Britmaverick

Ungabunga+1

Buckwheat

Buriramboy

Rdrokit+1

Raro+1

Bazmlb

Glenbat

MonPengCarabao

Monty

Lovely Cutie

bob4U

Soundman

mamanoodle(?)

post-13660-1173591684_thumb.jpg post-13660-1173592110_thumb.jpg

post-13660-1173494489_thumb.jpg

Hope to see you all there.....if you can make it, please post so in this thread in order to give Bert a rough idea of how many people to expect for food purposes.

Had my first visit at Tropical Berts last night. I should have gone there before, i like it very much. I invited the two Girls behind the bar to drink a Tequila with me. Well, i wonder if they can stand the coming saturday, as i will bring some more golden Sierra's...

:D

@Buckwheat

I couldn't make it bigger. Prepare for Laos...

:o

**Due to the unprecedented positive response to this event, sign-ups are closed**

***New members who have signed up for Thai Visa since 10 March, 2007, unfortunately, cannot be accomodated at this event. Please remain active with Thai Visa and we look forward to seeing you at the next gathering.***

The updated attendance list so far is.....

Britmaverick

Ungabunga+1

Buckwheat

Buriramboy

Rdrokit+1

Raro+1

Bazmlb+1

Glenbat

Monty+1

Elsie

PhilHarries

bob4U

Soundman

mamanoodle

PattayaFox+1

begsaresponse

lampard10+1

davethailand(?)

henkjen+1

ehs818

hans booreiland

dishrace

albymush+1

Simbo

samuislander

thitch02+1

desmond+1

kdf+1

jeffrosner+1.2

Random Chances

Bangkok Barry

geuda

Bianca Hein+1

lesdunbar+1

grahamhc

JeffGroves

troy04

jm49er1+1

NewGuy

lomaswiss+1

Fred T

Phil_ne_uk+1

jayceenik

pepsi666+1

UNEX

gocus

peter416+1

Peter Bysouth+1

wrassell

RBO

aram_niakan

Jai Dee(?)

rony

f14pilot61

eyebee

albymush+1

VBF

barryofthailand

manijohn

ajarndave+1

FREDPAT

oMega69

GeeWee+1

vickersvc10

Nemothepemo

Screws

post-13660-1173774933_thumb.jpg

**Due to the unprecedented positive response to this event, sign-ups are closed**

***New members who have signed up for Thai Visa since 10 March, 2007, unfortunately, cannot be accomodated at this event. Please remain active with Thai Visa and we look forward to seeing you at the next gathering.***