Vegi Vera

H2oDunc

Hi all, I wonder if anyone knows where I can get Vegi Vera wheatgrass powdered drink from here in Thailand. We are in Chumphon and ideally would like to order online if its at all possible, but will go and get it if we have to.Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation Dunc

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I wonder if anyone knows where I can get Vegi Vera wheatgrass powdered drink from here in Thailand. We are in Chumphon and ideally would like to order online if its at all possible, but will go and get it if we have to.Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation Dunc

Hey Dunc,

Yesterday I was ofered this product, it was new to me so I searched the internet and found your question. Are you still looking for it?

My "contact" sells this stuff out of a catalog and gets the orders from a local center in SaraBuri (100 km North of BKK).

Company: ZHULIAN (Thailand) LTD but I didn't find it on the internet, and the address is in Thai. The only thing I recognized is Bangkok. No telephone.

I will collect my order next week, maybe there's more info on the catalog. I could eventually order it here and send you by postmail.

Paul