Filing for marriage extension in Jomtien question

I got married in February of this year, the paperwork I am reading says I need to include a copy of my marriage certificate and an updated kor 2 or kor22. My question is do I need the updated kor paper since my marriage is so recent? If so where do I get this? 

Thanks 

28 minutes ago, PattayaKevin said:

Thanks also I will be using the 40k a month international transfers into my thai bank account.  I assume I need a letter from the bank along with my bank book? Or is my bank book sufficient for proof.

You need a letter from the confirming your account and a bank statement showing the transfers came from abroad.

How many transfers will you be able to show?

Went this morning with all my paperwork. Quickly got denied. First they said we were not a valid marriage yet need to be married 6 months before filing. Then next reason I'm on a multiple non o Visa until February 2020, can't apply until less than 30 days left on the Visa. They said in the meantime just leave every 90 days. Next my bank account is only 3 months old needs to be at least 6 months old. Next they won't accept that i have foreign monthly income even though i had 3 foreign monthly transfers into my bank account until i show them either an embassy letter which the United States no longer supplies or letters from Veterans Affairs and Social Security. I have those two papers here but the VA one is dated from December and I don't get a new one until next December or unless my award goes up. I'm thinking they might have an issue with that. For the bank and monthly income  she said it would be easier if I just put 400k baht into my thai bank account.  Before I would do that though I'd just buy the elite Visa. The immigration officer was a young woman. All of my other documents were ok. Now not sure if I will continue with the multiple entry non o visas or try again in January. 

What immigration office was that? 

All the reasons for not doing it were not correct. You should go back and ask for supervisor since apparently the officer telling you that did not know what they were talking about.

The last 30 days only applies for the one of the 90 entries from your visa not the expiration date on the visa.

There is certainly no rule that states you must be married for 6 months to apply for an extension.

You pension confirmation from December should be accepted since covers the year after it is done.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:06 AM, PattayaKevin said:

include a copy of my marriage certificate and an updated kor 2 or kor22

Jomtien have never asked me for updated Kor Ror 2

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

All the reasons for not doing it were not correct

Yes lots of strange "excuses" there,maybe the I/O was having  "a bad hair day"

42 minutes ago, PattayaKevin said:

Before I would do that though I'd just buy the elite Visa

You know that the 400,000 baht in the bank  can be spent on anything you wish, but the elite visa money (500,000 ++++ ?? )   just buys you the visa ?

1 hour ago, PattayaKevin said:

hope we get someone else.  

You won't get someone else...if you mean you actually got to desk number 6 and it wasn't the staff at the "front desk"  that often ask to look at the paperwork before handing out queue tickets that turned you away ?

PattayaKevin, I have been dealing with that same Imm. Officer for 9 years. The one at desk #5 who only handels Married"O' Visas. Since 2010 she has only spoken to me once previously, I can assume the more metals, ribbons & decorations on her uniform are for making life difficult as possible.

I would suggest you not ask for her supervisor, as it could make matters worse. She threatened to send Imm Police to the office of my rental company. My owner was in Belgium, she mistakenly wrote Moo 10 on my lease, it is Moo 5. The owners sister made the correction, but then I needed the sister's Thai I.D. and her Tam Boon, plus a signed email from my owner in Thai giving her sister authorization to act on her behalf.

Last year she send us back to rental office, she wanted a photo of us with the owner holding here Thai I.D.. Of course it was the very same Thai I.D. she had signed & dated along with our lease. Last year was the quickest we have ever completed it, with three trips in two days.

I normally go 3-4 days before it expires, as we have become accustomed to multiple trips. This year I am ready for That Imm. Officer, photo with us and the owner in front of the house, lease in one hand, her I.D. in the other.

All the banking proof is in order, I set up recurring deposit in Feb. 2019. Our visa expires in August. I also receive my Soc.Sec. here, putting us well above the mark. My bank assues me it does do IAT ACH transfers, and has since its inception, so nothing to worry about there. I have been transfering funds here since 2005. I get the Data Sheets for both transfers. But before these new rules, I just made transfer when needed, of $9,000.00 to stay below having to file FBAR form with Homeland Security, for having $10,000.00 or over in a foreign bank, But that day will come before my visa expires, So I will have to start filing it.

However I feel certain she will want something more. 

Good Luck to everyone dealing with Jomtien Immigration Officer at desk 5. 

DP.    

The lady at desk 5 we were sent to first then she transferred us to desk 6. Desk 5 was an older looking woman. Desk 6 looked younger but had 4 things on each shoulder kind of reminded me of generals in the military.  When we got home my wife said that she said our address was wrong. It's the same address I always use for my tm30 paperwork. Had a Google map from the immigration office to my condo for the map, but she said that was no good need to draw it by hand. I think if I draw it they have a lot better chance of getting lost than the Google map.