Pool table service

Mister T

We have a restaurant/bar in Prachuap with a standard pool table, it needs a service and levelling. Contacted the company in BKK who serviced it a few years ago, do not come this far anymore. Called a friend who has a couple of bars in Hua Hin, he referred me to a local Thai who set his tables up. Spoke to him a couple of times and exchanged line id's, he kept saying he would come soon. Several weeks went by and he stopped answering his phone and did not reply to line messages. Found a company called Thailand pool tables in Phuket who service all the way up to Hua Hin. Spoke many times in the last couple of months, kept saying they were doing a run to Hua Hin soon and we would be on the list. First of May they said definitely this month, sent a line message last Friday saying the month was nearly up. They replied yesterday saying they were in Hua Hin last week but were concentrating on deliveries and would not get to us.

Sorry about the detail, can any of you local guys put me on to someone who actually wants some work.

4 minutes ago, egypte said:

I called this morning 0836117086 and the phone is still active and the guy is still working, though you have to speak in Thai.

Good luck then.

6 minutes ago, egypte said:

I called this morning 0836117086 and the phone is still active and the guy is still working, though you have to speak in Thai.

Good luck then.

Thankyou, will tell wife

I called him this time and got through. His crew is off doing a 10 day monk thing and he will call when he can do something.

Thanks to you I am one step closer. ????

In this part of thailand, it is hard to find reliable craftsman, we have a few we can rely on and try to keep their contacts updated, thus my surprise when you said you could not reach him. Just be patient you'll get the work done an he is not that expensive.
PM your bar adress and we'll come and visit when we're back from Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I think it might have been the wife calling a wrong number, I got straight through. Sounds like a nice guy too. I know what you mean by tradies around here being unreliable. We are extremely lucky to have had a long term regular maintenance guy. I will give myself a free plug if the mods don't mind, our restaurant is Top Deck lounge bar/restaurant, 53 Chai Talay, Prachuap Khiri Khan.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks heaps egypte, he came with his crew yesterday. Spent six hours on the table service, impressed would be an understatement. We gave them drinks and lunch, apart from that break they were full on the whole time. I would fully recommend him to anyone needing a table fixed up. He was also 3k less than the last crew I had from Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived