I hate backpackers;

I hate stupid thai immigration rules;

I hate TV bitter old geezers;

I hate thai drivers;

I hate myself;

Forgot something/someone?

If not we could close the thread, no?

2 hours ago, DingDongLing said:

I am surprised more poor thais do not steal given the minimum wage and lack of jobs

I often see tobacco, alcohol that's just been delivered to certain shops, just left out. And it doesn't get nicked..

The same with ladies handbags, mobile phones, they're often left unattended.

You know what it's like back in the auld country. If it's not nailed down, someone will 'liberate it from shackles of ownership'.

Watches are a different matter entirely.....makes Lara Croft seem amateur. :cheesy:

9 hours ago, faraday said:

I often see tobacco, alcohol that's just been delivered to certain shops, just left out. And it doesn't get nicked..

The same with ladies handbags, mobile phones, they're often left unattended.

You know what it's like back in the auld country. If it's not nailed down, someone will 'liberate it from shackles of ownership'.

Watches are a different matter entirely.....makes Lara Croft seem amateur. :cheesy:

Yes it is very interesting.  The mindset of asian countries of not stealing (for the most part)

Once when I visited USA, a car window was broken into in front of the 7/11 and purse stolen within seconds I assume since it was busy and no one saw.  I was talking to someone a few cars down and we did not hear glass break.  Lady came out yelling who saw anything and no one did.  I was amazed at the speed and stealth 

Why didn't you film it with your smartphone and post it online , like most people do these days. Now we only have your word for it.

At least give us the location of the 7 eleven it happened in.  

Archived