HAHA Just saw a 7/11 farang shoplifter run like hell and almost hit by a car

An hour ago I was at the local 711 when they caught a farang stealing.  He just ran like a crack head thru traffic....nearly getting hurt over a shampoo bottle.   Visa rules must have an affect.  People can't afford to buy goods anymore.

Have you ever seen shoplifters here?

2 minutes ago, strikingsunset said:

another first poster ? yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

U must really love stalking me?  Even checking on me on your iphone in bed in your cold country.   Rule breaking nonetheless

21 minutes ago, DingDongLing said:

Have you ever seen shoplifters here?

Nope, never saw one. Seen a heap of trolls on this forum though.

Got to say posting about one possible shoplifter to start a thread that seems designed to get some backpacker and Thai bashing going could easily be seen to fit into that category. Got anything better?

1 minute ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Nope, never saw one. Seen a heap of trolls on this forum though.

Got to say posting about one possible shoplifter to start a thread that seems designed to get some backpacker and Thai bashing going could easily be seen to fit into that category. Got anything better?

Designed for bashing?  Thread was discussion on stories about shoplifting.  Farang was context

BUT I see HOW THIS FORUM operates.  The few old bitter members who like to bash on EVERY new member that comes.  

I have seen how some of you guys call every new member a troll or make fun of them on countless threads. 

I will stop contributing and spending so many hours here a day. Will just be a regular poster not starting interesting topics to KEEP THIS FORUM engaged. 

Very disappointed in some of you older members that contribute nothing but spam posts.   I only come here for the smart older educated and experienced members to read what they have to say.

\

None the less, I am in thailand so I will just go outside and see what happens to me soon.  Turn left or right...... hmmmm

1 minute ago, madmen said:

What has visa rules got to do with shoplifting?? That was a pathetic attempt to start a Thai bash thread:coffee1:

My mistake if some members see it that way.  Some of you who have personally met me, know that I like to end things with a joke.   It was a joke.  But I see that is hard to portray over the internet thru text.   Tried to delete but can not. 

3 minutes ago, DingDongLing said:

Designed for bashing?  Thread was discussion on stories about shoplifting.  Farang was context

BUT I see HOW THIS FORUM operates.  The few old bitter members who like to bash on EVERY new member that comes.  

I have seen how some of you guys call every new member a troll or make fun of them on countless threads. 

I will stop contributing and spending so many hours here a day. Will just be a regular poster not starting interesting topics to KEEP THIS FORUM engaged. 

Very disappointed in some of you older members that contribute nothing but spam posts.   I only come here for the smart older educated and experienced members to read what they have to say.

\

None the less, I am in thailand so I will just go outside and see what happens to me soon.  Turn left or right...... hmmmm

Nice little essay however your just hurt cause you got caught. bye bye

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well, this shoplifter definitely wasnt British .

No way would a British shoplifter get caught in Thailand .

Two way mirrors and CCTV are no deterrent for anyone with experience 

You seem to speak from experience ????

He was a young white guy. Maybe he was or russian

8 minutes ago, DingDongLing said:

LIE  any mod should check. 

A FINE example of member bashing that I just mentioned.  Its called ip.  Not i/p   I sense jealousy

I sense loneliness, silliness and a need for attention.

A post suggesting the OP is trolling from abroad has been removed.

I can confirm he is posting from within Thailand.

Further speculation on his whereabouts will also be deleted without further notice.

40 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well, this shoplifter definitely wasnt British .

No way would a British shoplifter get caught in Thailand .

Two way mirrors and CCTV are no deterrent for anyone with experience 

Definitely.

He didn't take the cash register and the girl operating it. If he was a scouse he'd have taken the sliding door and the ding dong machine too.

3 minutes ago, LennyW said:

If you want to see shoplifting in a 7/11 on a grand scale go to one near a school at lunchtime, 7/11 even have spotter staff standing on stools to try and catch the brats!!

HAHA really?  I saw this in the ghettos of europe also. 

I doubt the members who always call me a troll are allowed to even go near a school. 

14 minutes ago, DingDongLing said:

HAHA really?  I saw this in the ghettos of europe also. 

I doubt the members who always call me a troll are allowed to even go near a school. 

Just let it be. The news is out, the guy didn't get killed and all is fine. Innit? No need to provoke others now, guess you already know the result, don't you? 

27 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

So why is he a first poster it says he has 205 posts

There are many bitter and depressed members here who take pleasure in bashing on others.  For example, one fella came asking for help about overstay and not having a ticket out.  Few good members helped him with advice while the same 3 guys who bash on me, called him a troll and told him he is stupid and should kill himself.   That new member was asking for help and it was sad to see such childish bullying.  Thread was titled, "Turn myself in to jail or starve in the streets"  or similar.  I hope he is ok. 

2 hours ago, DingDongLing said:

LIE  any mod should check. 

A FINE example of member bashing that I just mentioned.  Its called ip.  Not i/p   I sense jealousy

Yes, I must apologise, it's due to me being quite in awe of you. You certainly seem like a sensible young lad - not at all immature.

????

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

A post suggesting the OP is trolling from abroad has been removed.

I can confirm he is posting from within Thailand.

Further speculation on his whereabouts will also be deleted without further notice.

Thank you,   The smarter trolls have stopped spamming this thread????

None of you other members who go to thailand have any stories related to the topic? (thank you for the few that actually responded maturely)

7 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Well - thankfully no one started a thread about buxom, nubile, naked Dutch babes frolicking on Pattaya Beach.????

But that would have been more popular. A 30 pager with long life for sure.

Can you not spell “foreigner”? Maybe try spelling “tourist “

one thing having illiterate local use “farang” but hardly any excuse having foreigner using same term to describe another foreigner 

2 hours ago, BestB said:

one thing having illiterate local use “farang” but hardly any excuse having foreigner using same term to describe another foreigner 

Using the "quote" facility would help other members to know what you are referring to.

2 hours ago, BestB said:

No one cares apart from you. 

Archived