90 report and retirement extension, dumb question

Odd, I don't remember this happening before, but my 90 day report is due June 11 and my extension expires June 21. Both stamps are VERY clear. I haven't left the country, and I do want the extra 10 days. I'll assume I just do my scheduled report and extension 10 days later?

Edited by Shot

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about the extra 7 days. I actually have until the 18th and I don't mind doing the extension at that time. Thanks much for the reminder

6 minutes ago, Shot said:

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about the extra 7 days. I actually have until the 18th and I don't mind doing the extension at that time. Thanks much for the reminder

The report date is the is the first day of the 7 days so the latest you can do it is the 17th

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hereforgood said:

In Jomtien I did my retirement extension 15 days early when i got my PP back they had stamped me in to one year from the date it was to expire not one year from the date i applied. Giving me a year and 2 weeks 

Actually they gave you one year - you already had the two weeks.  Extensions are from the end of your current permitted to stay.

Actually they gave you one year - you already had the two weeks.  Extensions are from the end of your current permitted to stay.
Yes but they gave me two weeks more than I thought I would get I thought I would lose those two weeks that were left on my extension. As I didn't I kind of saw it as getting the year in 2 weeks half-empty half-full kind of situation. In any event all good

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1