Seats Paradise

Hi,

I would like to thank user @Fat Prophet for his recommendation on a different thread.

I was looking for a way to lower my Forza 300 2018. The 'Revolution' lowering bracket I had installed on the rear had helped but not enough.

So I asked on TV and I got this recommendation:

Noi Wat Dan 24. He is on Soi Wat Dan, about 1.5 to 2 km from the Bearing BTS station. All the motorbike taxis know him and where he is. Take your old seat with you; he will put the new seat on the plastic frame. Takes about 2 to 3 hours and the price is about B1,200. Closed on Thursdays. Across the street and left (as you face out from Noi's shop) about 20 meters is Kan@Wat Dan, who is also good and a few 100 Baht cheaper.

Noi has lots of seat designs, fabric choices and stitching colors. He did 2 PCX seats for me. Excellent work. Given the passage of time, the information above on days open and pricing may not be accurate.

I went there yesterday. They are really well set up. They are friendly, and flexible. They will take the seat off your bike, take off (and throw away the cover), let you choose another cover, reshape the seat as you see require, test it and then produce a new seat for you with the shape, cover and colours you have selected.

They can put a flag on the side if you wish, and they can also stamp their logo on the seat, which I asked them not to.

I let my creativity run and got a blue cover, with white edges and a flag on the side. Very happy about it. 1000 baht lol... when I want to change again I just spend another 1000 and bring it back to normal for selling, or simply change colours.

They have many ready made seats very cheap (a scoopy seat is only 300 baht), and they seem to work for export, as they had pick ups full of well packaged seats leaving the shop.

A job well done. Thanks for the recommendations.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noi-Watdan-24/262449413770120

• Thanks 1