Prayut sees no need to show vision to Parliament

webfact

yes more of the same reeducation, try to cement junta power till the end of days, next we will all be going full commie cos that has worked so well for soviet union, china, norf korea etc.

I still like the ending mussolini had after 2nd world war I do believe this would be fitting for prayut

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i have yet to see a soldier wanting democracy. is there any democracy within any army?

No there can't be a democracy in any military you have to obay the legal orders from those above you but civilians are not in the military they're not supposed to have to follow Lock step their leaders. Civilians are supposed to be able to do what they want within the law

• Like 1

What I see because I ride a lot in Issan ;
A few years ago, many people in my provinces had installed in their gardens or at the door of their houses a red clothing as a sign of rallying to Mr. Thaksin; and over the years these red vestments were for the most part in tatters;
and for a few months now these tinsels have been replaced by new and always red clothes ...
It remains to be seen if this is to continue to honor the former Prime Minister or a new sign of rallying at The Future Forward Party?

28 minutes ago, Fred white said:

No there can't be a democracy in any military you have to obay the legal orders from those above you but civilians are not in the military they're not supposed to have to follow Lock step their leaders. Civilians are supposed to be able to do what they want within the law

but it all  changes, under Martial Law!

1 hour ago, Fred white said:

And is it a symptom of democracy to declare it illegal and threaten prosecution of any that criticise the Government?

On 6/3/2019 at 4:43 PM, webfact said:

“This voting is a process for Parliament. I have nothing to do with it. And there’s no need for me to show my vision. Also, the law does not require me to do so,” Prayut said.

Code for, "I have paid for the necessary votes and what I plan to do to your country is none of your business!"

• Like 1