Changing key commands

toast1

Get an external game keyboard, I know mine can change all keys it even has a complete extra set of keys i can program and I use it a lot for the programs i use. Not sure it can be done with a normal keyboard.

Some computers, especially notebooks, have alternative functions for these keys which can be accessed by pressing the Fn key (near the ctrl key). And I think on some notebooks you can assign the functions yourself.

Some keyboards for desktops have similar functionality - with extra software.

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some computers, especially notebooks, have alternative functions for these keys which can be accessed by pressing the Fn key (near the ctrl key). And I think on some notebooks you can assign the functions yourself.

Some keyboards for desktops have similar functionality - with extra software.

Yes for instance my razor gaming keyboard.. on the left it has 5 keys that have no function. You can assign whatever you want to them with the software. You can also assign all other keys any way you want.

I use it a lot for certain programs. You can even have multiple profiles . Works perfect for me. I go for razer as they had the extra set of keys on a convinient place.. I hate the price but it works best.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Works perfect for me. I go for razer as they had the extra set of keys on a convinient place.. I hate the price but it works best.

With things like that I basically don't care about the price.

Good "tools" make life and work so much easier that spending on something like this maybe 10B per day is a barging.

I use the MS Natural Keyboard and Ergonomic Mouse. It's a joy using them - since years.

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

With things like that I basically don't care about the price.

Good "tools" make life and work so much easier that spending on something like this maybe 10B per day is a barging.

I use the MS Natural Keyboard and Ergonomic Mouse. It's a joy using them - since years.

I agree actually, i never buy cheap.. buying cheap means paying over and over again.

• Like 1

For instance I bought some headsets (wireless) not cheap 4000-5000 but I use them for calling with people. I get a lot of calls, often the headset would be empty (stupid me forgot to charge you have to constantly charge them) or they would not switch on fast enough to catch a call.

In the end I went back to a senheiser of 8000 that had a loading station attach to it. Its made for calling and no more problems with calling. Good tools make a job far easier.