Good Guys Go To Heaven Bad Guys Go To Pattaya Tee SHIRT, where to buy it ?

myjawe

Good Guys Go To Heaven Bad Guys Go To Pattaya Tee SHIRT, where to buy it ?

hello,

anybody has seen this teeshirt Good Guys Go To Heaven Bad Guys Go To Pattaya somewhere lately ?

https://www.rasta-products.com/product/good-guys-go-to-heaven-bad-guys-go-to-pattaya-black-t-shirt/

I know that it is sold somewhere, but where at the moment ? lazy to search for it, it's for a friend who wants it.

thank you.

41 minutes ago, Chrisdoc said:

I saw them on Beach Rd a couple of weeks back. I think it was the souvenir shop on the corner of the soi past Central heading towards Walking St. Has the Sauna in it. If not there was definitely on Beach Rd somewhere near Central.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This is also the area I would of sent you to.

In the past had alot of fun with "I think he's gay" with an arrow.

And the Favourite "If you are on the train to heaven and it stops at Pattaya get off"

4 hours ago, Chrisdoc said:

I saw them on Beach Rd a couple of weeks back. I think it was the souvenir shop on the corner of the soi past Central heading towards Walking St. Has the Sauna in it. If not there was definitely on Beach Rd somewhere near Central.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thank you, ok near central.

4 hours ago, Bogeys66 said:

Pattaya Night Market has them...don't remember which vendor.  Do remember thinking who would wear one of those?

Do you mean the market on THEPRASIT road ? or the one at JOMTIEN BEACH ?

Thank you.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:36 AM, Pilotman said:

Oh dear.  You are not seriously thinking of wearing one are you?  You would be the subject of intense ridicule, especially here.  

I took a few back to the States with me.  The novelty of wearing them in Thailand wore off a long time ago as the internet craze publicized so much about Pattaya.  And I doubt the Thais or officials like the logo very much

That is a good shirt, but you have truly not been ingrained in Pattaya until you stink, have a fat gut, cargo shorts, flip flops and a yellow or orange "Singha" tank top.
Do you not think vests/singlets/tanktops are practical if outside a fair amount? if indoors in AC all day then yes no need.

Plenty of guys with fat guts with checked shirts and the like

Archived