Prayut returns to govt house in good cheer

webfact

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

In fact I was having dinner last night and talking to a retired policeman and a big machinery parts manufacturer, and they both agreed that it was better to have Khun Prayuth as PM than any of the other candidates.

Policemen and businessmen.....they both know that Prayut has done nothing and will do nothing to stop bribes, corruption etc, so, of course, they're happy. 

Be careful, Steven, you get known by the company you keep.

Edited by newatthis
grammar
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

he A-list ministries of Agriculture, Commerce and Transport are still going to the pro-junta Phalang Pracharat Party,

Does this mean the ones with the biggest budget and the most opportunities to fiddle?

6 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

They won just 97 out of 350 seats in the voting !!!

How does that equate to "most people" ??

In Steven's world the remainder wanted to vote for Prayuth but voted incorrectly by mistake.

That's what happens when you have a picture of prayuth above you bed to comfort you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

Excellent  !  good job Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha .....  In fact I was having dinner last night and talking to a retired policeman and a big machinery parts manufacturer, and they both agreed that it was better to have Khun Prayuth as PM than any of the other candidates.

I believe this also, and I don't believe a word of farang talk on tv, as I know most people are ok with the current PM. They just want to get on with their daily lives and not worry about political embroilment.

1616622744_KhunPrayuth.jpg.a6dc6e61813b6260e03ba8df5c29bdcb.jpg

1260471170_IlikethecutofyourjibBenson.png.58b68767e879d277d57e4c2741bc74a9.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, steven100 said:

Excellent  !  good job Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha .....  In fact I was having dinner last night and talking to a retired policeman and a big machinery parts manufacturer, and they both agreed that it was better to have Khun Prayuth as PM than any of the other candidates.

I believe this also, and I don't believe a word of farang talk on tv, as I know most people are ok with the current PM. They just want to get on with their daily lives and not worry about political embroilment.

1616622744_KhunPrayuth.jpg.a6dc6e61813b6260e03ba8df5c29bdcb.jpg

I  hope  you get  better  soon.

I am neither Thai or Expat ,but have followed closely the events that have unfolded in the arena of Thai politics and am extremely saddened for the people of Thailand. There is no description for their governance now they are a mixture of Aristocracy, Plutocracy, Oligarchy and Dictatorship and the sad thing is the road back to any form of Democracy will now be long,difficult and costly and it is never bloodless, ask Madame Guillotine. It was once said that you can sometimes determine a mans character by HOW he smiles,but then some men never smile , they only grin. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Edited by cygan

22 hours ago, rkidlad said:

If most people were okay with him, they’d have voted for him and he wouldn’t have had to rig an election. This is common sense. 

Also, if you want some semblance of the truth, don’t ask retired police officers and factory owners. Ask the people at the bottom who form the majority of Thais. 

Ask the people who's opinions don't matter, Oh please,

another Chardonnay