Missing Persons Threads

guardian

Since many posters are unaware on rules of posting missing persons threads, why not have a new sub-forum on this topic and then have the rules mentioned as a pinned topic there mentioning that each such post has to be approved by the admin / mod. Also, make this sub-forum topic-post only without option to post follow-ups just like in the classified ad sub-forum.

Just a thought :o

So, the Admin/Mods don't like my suggestion :D:o?

Admin have made their decision about this and the rules have been updated accordingly

17) Missing person posts are only allowed with explicit approval (email support[at]thaivisa.com)

I think that pretty much wraps things up, cos everyone has read the forum rules, right? :D

Recently I met Noi in a go-go bar. She told me she love me toooo much, but now I can't find her anymore. I think she must be somewhere in Bangkok area. Has anyone see her? Name: Noi, black hair, brown eye......

Please help, because I love her too much and transfered every month 300 USD because her mother is sick.

Wolfie is that approved :o Or we can make it sticky, as an example of a serious request?

Recently I met Noi in a go-go bar. She told me she love me toooo much, but now I can't find her anymore. I think she must be somewhere in Bangkok area. Has anyone see her? Name: Noi, black hair, brown eye......

Please help, because I love her too much and transfered every month 300 USD because her mother is sick.

Wolfie is that approved :o Or we can make it sticky, as an example of a serious request?

Yeah thats the kinda one i enjoy trashing... no in all seriousness, its a slight change in policy to allow only the serious/provable missing persons threads to exist on the forum.

Basically any request submitted will be researched to ensure its a genuine request and not someone trying to find Noi (example above)

:D

brown eye.....

Eye? Does she wear a patch? Or is it another brown eye? :o:D

I think i've met her. :D

Solly me english no good is :D

Had two eyes, one looking at me and one looking at my wallet....