Expat takes a musical pop at Thai government: Gets a million views and counting

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Well done - but sadly he'll be gone. If there's one thing this government dislikes more than 'farangs', it's farangs who have a negative opinion of them. 

Ha, he'll be able to give the tabloids (if he returns homeland wise) something to print...might earn a little bit too.????

26 minutes ago, Shadychris said:

and unfortunately not provided with the instructions as to which way round it's supposed to fit on the head...

my missis wondered aloud once as to where one could buy "a baseball cap with the peak put on the wrong way round".

Im still not sure if she was joking.

30 minutes ago, nikmar said:

my missis wondered aloud once as to where one could buy "a baseball cap with the peak put on the wrong way round".

Im still not sure if she was joking.

Oh I got a good laugh out of that one! I'm sure she was serious until she thought about it. Thai people have this sometimes innocent speak before you think reflex at times hahaha. Oh that was funny thank you 

2 hours ago, Bipolar said:

No other media picked this up nor showed this video on their site...I think that Dan Cheeseman and Alex should seriously take it down so as to not to get into trouble as already another group of anti-thaivisa thais that was offended recently with regards to the thaivisa team turning them down for collaboration in promoting their medical website are gaining  lobbying momentum on various thai sites and with various thai officials. Better to be safe.

Nation closing down TVF can't be far behind - George timed his exit brilliantly ! 

Looks like a digital nomad who makes his money writing computer games. Probably got a move planned and this way he goes out in a blaze of glory and sticks two fingers up to the system. Probably getting his bags packed for Vietnam as we speak his social media account having ballooned in popularity. 

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Maybe he can plead insanity? :stoner:

Deep depression is the excuse désir these days.  Duress may work too. 

He may want to get the one year, no hassles Vietnam visa in the next 30-45 minutes.  Sadly, this junta is far worst than the last.  They will be offended, as they have thin skins and fear everything.

Sadly for him the national anthem is a sacred song for the Thais...

It’s a very shameful thing for him to play around with, not that he will be doing too much of laying around in Thailand anymore...how stupid can someone be ?

he has brought the national anthem into disrepute....

he’s finished in Thailand......

Archived