Malee Stevia Thailand not available anymore ? Have you seen it lately ?

myjawe

13 hours ago, Puccini said:

Brand names come and go. I think it should not be too difficult to find another brand of Stevia mage on Thailand.

No ! never any brand has sold low sugar / loaw calorie fruit juice in Thailand and it is not possible to find any other brand.

It's sad if this one is not available anymore.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, myjawe said:

No ! never any brand has sold low sugar / loaw calorie fruit juice in Thailand and it is not possible to find any other brand.

It's sad if this one is not available anymore.

Most Thais don't seem to care to much about their weight. Though I must say there is a group that always exercises in front of the park. So there are some that do care.

The 30 calories was that per 100ml ? if so still quite a lot but better then normal. I have seen them long ago but like you havent seen them since

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Most Thais don't seem to care to much about their weight. Though I must say there is a group that always exercises in front of the park. So there are some that do care.

The 30 calories was that per 100ml ? if so still quite a lot but better then normal. I have seen them long ago but like you havent seen them since

yes still a lot and i know that we should not drink this $hite, but sometimes when having a feeling for some fruity chemicals ???? its better than usual juices. Anyway I always put 50% water also.

12 minutes ago, myjawe said:

yes still a lot and i know that we should not drink this $hite, but sometimes when having a feeling for some fruity chemicals ???? its better than usual juices. Anyway I always put 50% water also.

I know what you mean for me its hard not to drink things that are sweet. I have no problem not drinking alcohol but fruit juices and syrups were my problem. I eliminated them mostly now and things are good. Still once in a while I want a fruit juice then something like this would be better. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...