Udon Thani: Tricky old Chinese man arrested for conspiring with Thais in credit card fraud

webfact

Udon Thani: Tricky old Chinese man arrested for conspiring with Thais in credit card fraud 

3pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Police from the RTP's economic crime suppression division (ECD) have announced the arrest of a 67 year old Chinese man who they say was conspiring with a Thai gang to commit credit card fraud. 

Liw Chee Jong is one of nine accomplices in a gang responsible for fraudulently using and producing cards to steal 13 million baht. The cards were used to pay for hotel rooms. 

Naew Na also said that Attawat Pichaiyuth, 67, was arrested on a warrant for fraud at the Burasiri housing estate in Tha Sai sub-district of the north eastern Thai city. 

Liw is denying involvement. 

Naew Na called him "Jao Lae" or  "tricky" in their headline.

Three other accomplices are being sought. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-19

You can just tell from that picture he's going to crap on the floor any second. They all do you know.

Economic crime suppression division?  Why aren't they sorting the traffic deaths out? A cop is a cop in Thailand!!

I think I need a break from here.... ????

1 hour ago, Traubert said:

You can just tell from that picture he's going to crap on the floor any second. They all do you know.

Economic crime suppression division?  Why aren't they sorting the traffic deaths out? A cop is a cop in Thailand!!

I think I need a break from here.... ????

Because they deal with economic, not traffic

• 4 months later...

Archived