Big Joke set for sensational return to Thai Police, claims Thai media

rooster59

Start packing up guys,

IF this is not Fake News,

I can only imagine what's next for you.

Take immigration rules changes last 2 years in consideration ... and imagine the possible near future ...

"Hell has no fury as .....

Plan B ready guys?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

I said all along he was not being spanked, but he was being groomed for the day coming to be a higher iron fisted tool as he is really Prawit's left and possibly right hand two fisted boy.

Maybe he likes being spanked by Prawit. One wonders what else he will do with his hands for the t**d? Not smuggling or modelling watches I hope!

There is always some gossip here and there. You guys can have a wild imagination. 

Big Joke - Prawit & Patyut (Best buddies) 

Big Joke - probe for something which lead him immediately dismissed. Did it during election times. 

Whistle blower suppose to appear but vanish to thin air. 

One of the things I have come to really appreciate about Thailand is that there are never any surprises ... the occasional exception (eg an honest politician or a bar girl that is a good mother/wife) but no surprises.

3 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Well that means someone at a very high level has deemed that DPM Prawit as outlived his usefulness. Maybe that person also considers Prayuth to be on a slippery slope. Time will tell.

Had about 5 years so far to establish the uselessness of both. 

From the headlines 

"Former Immigration chief Surachate Hakparn, aka Big Joke, could be about to make a sensational return to the Thai Police Force.

Reports from multiple Thai language news outlets (1, 2, 3) speculate that Big Joke is about to be appointed to the position of Assistant Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police.

Thai Police."

Just wondering if we'll get to 100 maybe 200 posts on this speculation. 

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

From the headlines 

"Former Immigration chief Surachate Hakparn, aka Big Joke, could be about to make a sensational return to the Thai Police Force.

Reports from multiple Thai language news outlets (1, 2, 3) speculate that Big Joke is about to be appointed to the position of Assistant Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police.

Thai Police."

Just wondering if we'll get to 100 maybe 200 posts on this speculation. 

not from me... I'm done

43 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I thought he was still in the US helping controlling the Mexican border... when did he came back

And i thought he had taken a group  cycling tour in Switzerland???? i am lead to believe they are popular 

One more mark in the plus column of reasons to leave Thailand for Vietnam. My visa is up in Feb and I'll be gone by December. I have loved my many years here but it is time for a change. The powers that be don't want Farang like me who bring in 100,000 baht per month and spend it all but Vietnam and the Philippines have open arms and the welcome mat is out. 

Archived