Marriage visa 1 year extension

When must I apply for a marriage visa extension at the IO,two weeks before my 60 days TV is up or two weeks before my 30 day TV extension is up ? 

I'm choosing to come in with a single entry TV. 

Edited by riclag

You can apply 1-30 days before the end of your last permission to stay in the Kingdom. You will then recieve an under consideration stamp for 30 days, which will allow you to remain in the country during the process time for granting your extension.

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

You can apply 1-30 days before the end of your last permission to stay in the Kingdom. You will then recieve an under consideration stamp for 30 days, which will allow you to remain in the country during the process time for granting your extension.

I believe there should be 2 weeks left on his permission to stay to do the conversion to a Non-Imm-O Entry. It could be on the original 60 day TV Entry, or a 30 day extension.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I believe there should be 2 weeks left on his permission to stay to do the conversion to a Non-Imm-O Entry. It could be on the original 60 day TV Entry, or a 30 day extension.

At least 15 days left if he's doing a conversion.

He could also get a 60 day extension based on visiting Thai wife.

I'll get the embassy paper work and have a friend take it over to get translated and stamped in BK.  She said no need for me to wait around ,I'll go back up north and wait for her to send it by post! The day I arrive up north, I'll report to IO that I'm here.

Once the paper work comes I'll head over to the Amphor and get hitched! Two weeks before my 60 days is up I'll head over to the  IO.

Thanks

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Might be 2 week. Regarding the 60 day or 90 day, I just geve recommendation after the extension because it sounded like the OP would make one.

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Two weeks before my 60 days is up I'll head over to the  IO.

You need to start the conversion process sooner than two weeks before.

You must have at least 15 days left of your permission to stay left.

Read the link I posted in #2.

3 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

You need to start the conversion process sooner than two weeks before.

You must have at least 15 days left of your permission to stay left.

Read the link I posted in #2.

I  looked at the info from the link .I'll go after my first 30 days

Sound good

2 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

What proof of financials are you using?

400K in the bank, or 40K monthly transfers.

It's already(400k) in Bkk Bank! It will be seasoned for 2 months by the time I get there

Edited by riclag

7 minutes ago, aqua4 said:

Do you know how bizarre that sounds to anyone? 

Not unless you are not aware that is what immigration calls it in the police order.

"2.24 In the case of visiting a spouse or children who are of Thai nationality:"

• Like 1