Ladyboy caddie at Siam CC

manarak

My dad will come to Thailand soon to play golf with me, and I would like to surprise him with a ladyboy caddie.

I know there is one at Siam CC and I would like to book her for my dad, does anyone know her first name and caddie number please?

Sorry mate can't be of help. Have played there a lot & not seen the caddy you are looking for.

I will be there on the weekend of July 5th & can ask for you & will pass on info if one is there, but honestly to my knowledge I didn't know there was one. Have you spotted her yourself or taking someones word for it.

1 hour ago, Baboy said:

Sorry mate can't be of help. Have played there a lot & not seen the caddy you are looking for.

I will be there on the weekend of July 5th & can ask for you & will pass on info if one is there, but honestly to my knowledge I didn't know there was one. Have you spotted her yourself or taking someones word for it.

another caddie told me about her. she apparently also plays golf and even won the caddie championship one or two years back.

we had a discussion because I asked if the real ladies were miffed about a ladyboy winning or not, because I guess she will be hitting the ball farther, but everyone was happy.

Edited by manarak

• 2 weeks later...