Xbox Live Gamertags/wii Numbers

phazey

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Lost My Account On Live 'Khun Mat' Acheivements, Unlocks, Downloads Etc when I changed from payment by credit card to prepaid card.

New gamertag is 'LordThySaviour' if you can add me to your friends lists.

Good to have seen you on Vegas at the weekend Mat, we had a good few rounds going there!

Lost My Account On Live 'Khun Mat' Acheivements, Unlocks, Downloads Etc when I changed from payment by credit card to prepaid card.

Good to have seen you on Vegas at the weekend Mat, we had a good few rounds going there!

Yeah enjoyed it. Shows what a great game RB6V is, still enjoying it 2nd time around.

Yeah enjoyed it. Shows what a great game RB6V is, still enjoying it 2nd time around.

Might have to buy that. Just finished Bioshock. What a game, loved it. Waiting on my Orange Box arriving. :o Anyone played The Darkness? Just bought on ebay and waiting on it coming this week.

Might have to buy that.

There is another patch and map pack coming out for Vegas for the New Years, its good to see this title being supported. (and yes Mat I will definitely be on COD4 - I have preodered mine)

The next title I will have though is Ace Combat 6 !!

Might have to buy that.

There is another patch and map pack coming out for Vegas for the New Years, its good to see this title being supported. (and yes Mat I will definitely be on COD4 - I have preodered mine)

The next title I will have though is Ace Combat 6 !!

Great looking forward to the new patch & maps! - COD4 out today!!! A trip to MBK is in order I think.

Always red dot and I always play on American servers. I have been in US based RB6 team for nearly 3 years. I personally don't find the lag too bad, I suppose I have learned how to to cope with it. In RB6 Vegas I almost always play Team Survival with no respawn, so, so long as I get 1-2 kills I have done my job.

Forget about European servers though, totally unplayable. COD4 so far its been okay I tend to be getting 2 yellow dots.

Always red dot and I always play on American servers. I have been in US based RB6 team for nearly 3 years. I personally don't find the lag too bad, I suppose I have learned how to to cope with it. In RB6 Vegas I almost always play Team Survival with no respawn, so, so long as I get 1-2 kills I have done my job.

Forget about European servers though, totally unplayable. COD4 so far its been okay I tend to be getting 2 yellow dots.

Yeah me too - even have the motto 'The RED DOT'. I don't find the lag that bad too - If you play someone on a local server or fast connection then you can really kick ass!

COD4 has been ok for me too so far (even though my disk messed up) and there are plenty of people on from Singapore / Hong Kong that make for some lag free gaming.

Fancy a private party?

Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure.....

Well after 5 months of fantastic online play I have finally been banned from Xbox Live and after trawling the xbox forums it seems I'm not the only one.

Ho hum, and just as I was starting to get into COD4, dam_n thats a good online game!

Think I'm gonna stick with offline play until next year when I think am gonna go straight and get an unchipped console.

xbl

gt=julius jackson

sorry to all of you with modded boxes.

anyone play madden 08? i co-run a sim league with mostly US guys. been going since 07 came out. currently running season 10 with every team represented. openings do occur from time to time so let me know.

Well after 5 months of fantastic online play I have finally been banned from Xbox Live and after trawling the xbox forums it seems I'm not the only one.

Ho hum, and just as I was starting to get into COD4, dam_n thats a good online game!

Think I'm gonna stick with offline play until next year when I think am gonna go straight and get an unchipped console.

Yes I too, just today, my COD4 was in the post also. oh well offline gaming for a bit. And see if I can even find a Non Mod console in Thailand to buy.

Yes I too, just today, my COD4 was in the post also. oh well offline gaming for a bit. And see if I can even find a Non Mod console in Thailand to buy.

can pick from any unmodded console out there (us, japan, asia) at reasonable prices on play-asia.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I've been playing COD4 for a while on Live, but it takes ages to find a match online, sometimes as long as 30 minutes.

Try leaving lobby and then go back in. I have done this many times. Seems to always find a game after no more than 3 tries. But usually straight away.