phazey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got new Xbox and new name "ColTinkyWinky" ( Rational, nothing worse than being slaughtered by a pre-kinder garten TV idol - i.e. "ColTinkyWinky SNIPERED you" ). ( if you have seen what they look like, you will know ! )

Mainly on battlefield 2, rarely on halo 3 these days ( too sci - fi ). Waiting for new Battlefield to come out in June.

Do you all use a headset? I got one a while back. But don't use it as much now. You get some weird people on there and many kids. One kid kept calling everyone Faggot and also when he was playing he was calling the other soldiers the same.. Sounded like he had torrets. Others(probably teens) want to just abuse people. Also you get many people who are really pissed and just talk <deleted>! :o:D

I will for sure skip (it arrived today together with some M$ points and a live vision camera) my friends have been playing it non-stop since release. I hear the netcode is better (less lag to US servers) and the newly introduced sprint option has opened the game up a bit.

Anyway I know what I will be doing this weekend!

Jock, yes I always use a headset, especially in FPS squad based games, communication is essential. If the other player bugs me I just put them on mute.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you guys play online fine with a modded Xbox360? And how about games? Can you play online with the Games you buy from MBK?

I keep hearing that the iXtreme firmware in the xbox360 allows you to play backups online.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I'm in Bangkok and play my Xbox 360 on a daily basis and I'm basically always on Call Of Duty 4, I struggle sometimes to find a good server where I can have a good ping, so if any of you are interested give me a shout and we could play.

My gamertag is matt1288

I'm on COD4 all the time, if not I'll be playing Fifa08 or GTA IV.

• 2 months later...

Hey Steve, you can purchase 3 month membership cards from nadzproject.com, under the xbox 360 section. They have a shop located in Silom (ITF TOWER F.14) and they sell all types of things for the Xbox. If you purchase it online, it would probably cost more (that is if you are talking about places such as play-asia). However, if you purchase through the Xbox it will be alright.

Hey Steve, you can purchase 3 month membership cards from nadzproject.com, under the xbox 360 section. They have a shop located in Silom (ITF TOWER F.14) and they sell all types of things for the Xbox. If you purchase it online, it would probably cost more (that is if you are talking about places such as play-asia). However, if you purchase through the Xbox it will be alright.

Thanks for your help Matt. I will be in BKK next week so i will try my best to find the shop. Can you let me know a little more about where it is please? I live in Cha am and do not get to BKK very often!!

How is the quality ofCOD 4 online? (I know the game is amazing!) I have heard it is a bit hit and miss! Is this still the case?

Any help and advice you or anyone can give me would be a real help.

Many thanks

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your help Matt. I will be in BKK next week so i will try my best to find the shop. Can you let me know a little more about where it is please? I live in Cha am and do not get to BKK very often!!

How is the quality ofCOD 4 online? (I know the game is amazing!) I have heard it is a bit hit and miss! Is this still the case?

Any help and advice you or anyone can give me would be a real help.

Many thanks

Hi guys,

my son has xbox 360 which he bought in BKK. Don't know if chipped or not, but would like to know if LIVE works from BKK?

Thanks moviesdub

• 4 weeks later...

Added you all, my gamertag is 'Zen Moment'. Don't have many of my games with me in BKK, they got left behind in the UK, but I have with me GoW 2, GH II & III, Halo 3 and Assassins Creed.

If anyone knows where I could pickup Rock Band 1 and 2 for 360 anywhere in BKK would appreciate it! Can't find it anywhere, tried most places I know of including Saphan Put and MBK

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

just brought a Jasper unit back from Australia.

gamertag: simmo778

Also looking to trade games , I have Halo Wars, Kane & Lynch, DMC 4, Assassins Creed, Crackdown, Rainbow Six Vegas, Gears of War

• 1 month later...

Hi all XBOX live owners,

Anyone looking for used original games complete with manual book and cover casing? I am clearing many of previous games for a reasonable price. I am based in KL city, Malaysia. If interested, reach me at.....

Happy playing!

• 1 month later...

hey guys. i'm on xbox live, but i only got halo 3 so far lol. i'm still learning, i suck, but it wouldn't hurt to play against people on here.

xbox live gamertag: akarmaka

just add me or something and we can play some games i guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...