Xbox Live Gamertags/wii Numbers

phazey

Hi,

I decided that it would be a good idea if we had a sticky with all TV members Gamertags/Wii numbers in one place rather than all over the forum. PM me with yours and i'll continue to add them.

Nintendo Wii
Phazey 2181 4285 3292 4263

Xbox Live
phazey phazeyxbl
Ian_b Bangkokian
Ben@H3-Digital Solosiam
james512 Bangkok 512
JJDinsay JJdinsay
kruudontrii all is nothing
quiksilva QU1KS1LVA
Manc2002 InTheNet
Petinbkk31 Gobshoe
Mozikillah Mozikillah

Xfire
Quicksilva quicksilva007
Simmo maji77

Wii:

Edited by jayenram
Post ammended at OP's request

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gamers

I will leave this a separate pinned item for a while,

then move it to the list is useful links in the FAQ section.

I hope you will understand.

If we pin too many links it does not leave room for current messages.

Thanks

Astral

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gamertag : Gobshoe

The only game I can play with no lag at all is Gears of War .... I've tried Virtua Tennis 3 -- Serious Lag, unplayable .... Fight Night 3 --- Sometimes ok but usually a little lag

What games are others playing with no lag ???

Skippy what is BF2 ??

• 4 weeks later...
Gamertag : Gobshoe

The only game I can play with no lag at all is Gears of War .... I've tried Virtua Tennis 3 -- Serious Lag, unplayable .... Fight Night 3 --- Sometimes ok but usually a little lag

What games are others playing with no lag ???

Skippy what is BF2 ??

Gamertag: Khun Mat

I play GOW, RB6V, SCDA & GRAW2 from Bangkok. Not the best ping when on UK / US servers but HK, Sing & Korea servers seem to be ok!

Are there any specific settings on True that need to be used for xbox live?

• 1 month later...

Hi and thanks for the idea and chance to play online with fellow Thailand players, my gamer friend list is either US or Uk players so many a late night waiting to get online with them, my working days have since gone down the pan :o I bought a xbox 360 only 2 months back my first next gen machine and bought on Koh Samui at a odd little stall that was selling cd's, where I live...Its a S Korean machine import, that's what the box says and settings? and all the copy games work ok for me, no probs with it, even signed up to live ok...Gold membership, F.E.A.R is the best online experience for me so far...Thailand players come on..Gamer Tag xbox live - Devil Crash. Hope you add me to friend list, no bad trash talk online please just good old game fun.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi and thanks for the idea and chance to play online with fellow Thailand players, my gamer friend list is either US or Uk players so many a late night waiting to get online with them, my working days have since gone down the pan :o I bought a xbox 360 only 2 months back my first next gen machine and bought on Koh Samui at a odd little stall that was selling cd's, where I live...Its a S Korean machine import, that's what the box says and settings? and all the copy games work ok for me, no probs with it, even signed up to live ok...Gold membership, F.E.A.R is the best online experience for me so far...Thailand players come on..Gamer Tag xbox live - Devil Crash. Hope you add me to friend list, no bad trash talk online please just good old game fun.

How did you get on xbox live with a modded system without getting banned?

Hi and thanks for the idea and chance to play online with fellow Thailand players, my gamer friend list is either US or Uk players so many a late night waiting to get online with them, my working days have since gone down the pan :D I bought a xbox 360 only 2 months back my first next gen machine and bought on Koh Samui at a odd little stall that was selling cd's, where I live...Its a S Korean machine import, that's what the box says and settings? and all the copy games work ok for me, no probs with it, even signed up to live ok...Gold membership, F.E.A.R is the best online experience for me so far...Thailand players come on..Gamer Tag xbox live - Devil Crash. Hope you add me to friend list, no bad trash talk online please just good old game fun.

How did you get on xbox live with a modded system without getting banned?

Not all systems are banned!! :o

• 4 weeks later...
Just got an XBox 360 the other day. Finally got it hooked up to internet. Couldnt get Jockstar as someone else had it. :o So i'm Jockstar1974. You wont see me around too much yet. But whats everyone playing?

Currently playing Bioshock and DiRT.. :D

Played the demo of Bioshock and its good. Will purchase it soon.

Just got an XBox 360 the other day. Finally got it hooked up to internet. Couldnt get Jockstar as someone else had it. :o So i'm Jockstar1974. You wont see me around too much yet. But whats everyone playing?

Forza 2 motorsport

Bioshock

Command & Conquer 2

Rainbow Six Vegas - Still!