Play Music In Bkk

lilyum

Hi,

I am looking for a band to play music with. I play drums, rock, blues etc etc...or is there any way to find some infos tnks

I read in another site that someone was invited by the band playing in a restaurant to play 1 song with them and a policeman from the audience who (can't remember how and why) got annoyed, took him off the stage and harrased him (I think it was said even arrested him) for working without a permit!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Noticed you post. Myself and a couple of other guys have a fledging blues/prog rock band. We are working on original material and have some stuff going. If you have an email adress I'll send you some demo's. Mike covers bass and drums at the moment so we could use a drummer.

We rehearse every Sunday if you want come along and sit in. Tell us something about yourself. You can mail me at [email protected]

cheers

Shane

Hi,

I am looking for a band to play music with. I play drums, rock, blues etc etc...or is there any way to find some infos tnks

good timing for me as Ive been asking where I can buy a drum set ( kit ) in BKK. No one I talk to here knows. Anyone have suggestion?

Thanks!

Sure I saw a kit in a music shop (shops 79-81 on the store guide) on the basement floor of the complex that hosts Tesco Lotus and that I.T. labyrinth right outside Thai Cultural Centre MRT.