ukvisa vfs login

Hi My wife has completed her application on the UK Gov site paid the fee now trying to get the appointment link to the vfs website to work properly. She arrives there at vfs website and her email is prefilled ready but when she enters her password (old password not changed) it does not work. Ok try the reset password - this does not work either. Anybody else getting vfs website appointment problems ?  My wife says this seems to be frequent (from her contacts) and vfs have a walk in service at 1560 baht

Unfortunately it seems a known issue at the moment when trying to progress through to the appointment stage on the Vfs site. It took me several hours, plus numerous different emails and password resets until I finally made it to the appointments page - keep trying!!

Thx for your reply. Well we gave up after hours of trying and tried the walk in service at 1560 baht +460 baht  for uploading the documents. From the numbers of walk ins recorded at the front desk it seems to be a big problem. When vfs can get 2020 baht for a walk in why solve the problem !

On 7/2/2019 at 8:11 PM, welshboy454 said:

Thx for your reply. Well we gave up after hours of trying and tried the walk in service at 1560 baht +460 baht  for uploading the documents. From the numbers of walk ins recorded at the front desk it seems to be a big problem. When vfs can get 2020 baht for a walk in why solve the problem !

We had it worse.  My wife's application was done, paid for, then the VFS site would time out or crash each time we went to the document upload page.  Tried every day for two weeks, different browsers, different machines, same result.  

In the end we cancelled the application and asked for a refund (still awaiting a decision of it we get it), then did a new application selecting document scanning by them for 480 baht and the fast service for $425 as we'd already lost two weeks!

Nice little earner, and totally unacceptable as this has been going on for months (Google it - it is worldwide).

Archived