Airport Or Immigration

As they say up2u, personally I'd go to immigration, no time pressure. :o

If you choose the airport remember:-

1. Make sure you have the necessary photocopies, there are no facilities at the desk.
  2. Ditto for your photgraphs.

The desks (there are two) are located immediately in front of the passport control booths, they are actually inside the buffer hall behind the glass screen so not visible from the general area. Go through security and look left and right, you will see them, usual SUV signage (A4 paper).

NOTE. Data correct as of 31/1/07 updates anyone?

As they say up2u, personally I'd go to immigration, no time pressure. :o

If you choose the airport remember:-

1. Make sure you have the necessary photocopies, there are no facilities at the desk.
  2. Ditto for your photgraphs.

The desks (there are two) are located immediately in front of the passport control booths, they are actually inside the buffer hall behind the glass screen so not visible from the general area. Go through security and look left and right, you will see them, usual SUV signage (A4 paper).

NOTE. Data correct as of 31/1/07 updates anyone?

Gosh, thanks; I didn't realize I needed any photocopies, I think I had better go off to Imm.

Gosh, thanks; I didn't realize I needed any photocopies, I think I had better go off to Imm.

A quick search of the forum suggests you don't need any photocopies, just photographs (and money) for a re-entry permit. :o

Sorry if I caused a panic, I rarely need one, in and out regularly on my non-o.

I always carry assorted sized photographs (of me of course), a couple of signed copies of my PP photo page, visa / extension and latest arrival stamp (a few sheets of paper is not heavy compared with my antique laptop with also travels with me), seems every government department want endless copies of these.

A quick search of the forum suggests you don't need any photocopies, just photographs (and money) for a re-entry permit. :o

Sorry if I caused a panic, I rarely need one, in and out regularly on my non-o.

I always carry assorted sized photographs (of me of course), a couple of signed copies of my PP photo page, visa / extension and latest arrival stamp (a few sheets of paper is not heavy compared with my antique laptop with also travels with me), seems every government department want endless copies of these.

Thank you very much, I did it last year at the airport, and like you, carry copies and phots. but became unsure when I read your post. I think I will research Ratchayothin to Suan Plu without taxis anyway. Thanks again.