TM30, done today at CW. no fuss.

I only want to share my positive experience, since i'm just back from CW.

I'm the tenant and i change my previous address, physically i moved in another house, the house owner issued to me the follow docs.

1) copy of her ID card, both side, copy signed by the house owner

2) copy of the house registration ( Tabian Baan) where i'm living now, copy signed by the house owner

3) copy of the "Chanod Tee Dee" related to the house where i'm living now, the copy signed by the house owner.

4) copy of the rental contract, of course signed by all the parts ( owner, witness, me)

5) original form of TM30, only signed by the house owner, then i filled by myself ( in English).

The TM 30, is simple to fill, the first rows are about the owner personal details, then the other are just the full address of the house i'm living now, the second page i filled with the required info, but was not signed by anybody...so i don't know if this can be accepted by all IO...in my case no any problem.

In addition i supplied my own personal info as below:

1) copy of my passport info/photo page

2)copy of the last entry stamp 

3)copy of the TM6 ( arrival/departure card)

All copies signed by myself as usual.

Since today i was there even for the permit of stay extension, i was late 1 month to submit the TM30 ( i was informed but i could not go in time as required) the IO send me to the next desk to pay the 800 baht fee, i got the receipt of the TM30 registration and fee slip and i left.

The End.

• Like 1