UK economy shrinks as Brexit, global worries mount: PMI

snoop1130

On 7/5/2019 at 2:44 AM, AlexRich said:

You were told in the debates that "they need us more than we need them" was bull scheid ... you were told during the debates that the Good Friday Agreement would be an issue ... you were told that you could not "have your cake and eat it" ... you called it "project fear"? 

And now you can't deal with that reality ... it's all the fault of the EU or remainer's who fail to "believe" enough?

Smiley face please ... what a joke!

Correct.

UK will suffer the consequences of the Brexit propaganda and lies .

Project fact..

Edited by elliss
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another benefit of the falling pound is that immigrants are far less attracted to earning our debauched sterling to send home to their families, So we get a double win , less immigrants and less capital outflows. More Brits stay at home with their staycations keeping their pounds in country as well. Less pressure on housing and a house price crash thus helping uping Brits to get access to affordable housing. I've been looking at this in the wrong way a very cheap pound will make Britain more British. #hardbrexitbringiton

Every pound I spend in Thailand is a pound denied the British economy so will seek to spend less time there in the future doubly so now that we have REAL democracy in the UK  which runs deep in the blood of every true native-borne Brit and which leaving the EU will send a message to the world. We have taken back control. Sod Europe we are a proud Island Nation who will rise again. Should have married a good English girl from my native land but that's too late now and I love a duskier asian woman who has caught my heart. I hope my fellow compatriots will consider her English enough - despite persuading her to vote Remain. What was I thinking ?

#gotitallwrongonremain

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1

And here are the real Brexit traitors talk one thing do another....BTW his vacuum cleaners are expensive and crap - my British made Henry is brilliant , can pick up anything including builder's dust and last forever.  #makebritainagreatspendyourmoneyathome

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7231187/British-billionaire-Dyson-buys-Singapores-priciest-penthouse.html

Edited by beautifulthailand99