Sponsor letter - address to who?

Hi there.  I have drafted a sponsor letter for my wifes application for UK visa.  I cant see who I am supposed to address it to, is it the British embassy or the agency, V4 Global?  Or something else?  Obviously we are taking the letter by hand to the V4 Global offices at Trendy complex, BKK, but I figured just to make it official the letter should be addressed to someone instead of just starting with a 'whom it may concern'?

I just put   ' To whom it may concern ' as a header 
I think the decision maker is more interesting in the body of the letter rather than how it’s headed.
To whom it may concern is clearly fine, I’ve used that, I’ve also used dear Entry Clearance Officer.
The British Embassy don’t get the letter as they’re not involved in the process, VFS just forward the documents electronically to the UKVI in Delhi.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Denim said:

I just put   ' To whom it may concern ' as a header 

It was accepted.

Started letter with ' Dear sirs ........'

Thanks, I guess thats perfectly fine Ill just do that.  Cheers.

4 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

I think the decision maker is more interesting in the body of the letter rather than how it’s headed.
To whom it may concern is clearly fine, I’ve used that, I’ve also used dear Entry Clearance Officer.
The British Embassy don’t get the letter as they’re not involved in the process, VFS just forward the documents electronically to the UKVI in Delhi.

Yes your probably right, its not really important I suppose.  Thanks.