Forza 2018 colours

Hi,

I have the white/blue version of the Forza 2018 and am looking to re-spray it.

Does anyone know where I can find the exact match for the white colour. I know Honda has all colour codes etc, but I can't find anything that tells me exactly the code I am looking for.

Second question. I like the shiny gloss white effect of the white colour on the Forza. Will I be able to reproduce it on the other plastic parts (considering they are a different type of plastic). And, if yes, will the average paint shop be able to do that or is it only possibly with industrial processes and machinery? (apologies, am no expert, it may be a naive question).

Thanks! 

Have you considered replacing the panels rather than painting? I changed the color of my PCX from pearl white to red by changing all of the painted panels. Total cost including labour was B6,000. The Forza is larger, but the cost might not be that much more -- worth a check. 

7 hours ago, jackdd said:

Did you consider wrapping? Then the different types of plastic would be no problem, it would all look the same

I did, actually I had wrapped successfully my PCX before. With the Forza, done by the same company (Wrap Society) it didn't work. Many parts were too complex for them to do and the wrap didn't stick. They ended up unwrapping it and returning it to me with no charge...

5 hours ago, Fat Prophet said:

Have you considered replacing the panels rather than painting? I changed the color of my PCX from pearl white to red by changing all of the painted panels. Total cost including labour was B6,000. The Forza is larger, but the cost might not be that much more -- worth a check. 

Thanks. I have considered. It would cost a bit more, but I am quite particular in what I want to get, so surely I won't find the parts in the colours I want...

Archived