Defective Hip replacement

Capealava

I just had my second hip surgery within 5 yrs. My latest incidence was fail that damaged the 3 screws in my hip. I went to Queen Sirikit Navy hospital this time, whereas I went to Bkk Hospital in Pattaya the first time and felt I was way overcharged there, but the screws worked fine. At the Nay hospital the screws were taken out and replaced with one larger screw and a metal rod running down and connected in the knee area. I has been 3 weeks now and I am walking, but there are clicking and popping feelings from my hip area. I looked that up on the internet and it said that is not normal and may indicate faulty placement of the metal in my hip or a defective hardware. To end this post does anyone know if Hospitals or surgeon guarantee their work or implanted devices in Thailand. the USA and other western hospitals provide it if there is proof or maybe a lawsuit is necessary.

No, surgeons do not "guarantee their work" - not in Thailand nor in any country I know of.

Some degree of guarantee may be provided by manufacturer of implanted devices but this would only relate to the quality of the device not any errors in insertion.

You need to go back to the surgeon (or see a different one if you prefer) to find out what is going on rather than trying to self diagnose from the internet.

If it turns out there was faulty placement -- which you at this  point do not know -- you can try to negotiate a settlement with the hospital. That is usually better than going to court.