Lady can't get her spark plugs in. Advice needed.

Her problem: 

Help! This will not go in, just keeps spinning, so does the other one, old ones came out fine??? They will just not finger tighten, I have put them in staight, I have checked they are the correct size!

My advice was to take them out, then turn the bike upside down and try it again. No idea if she got that. 

Wrong plug.jpg

8 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Pull the plug out, rotate it 180 degrees and put it in the right way around! It's ass about in the photo!

Obviously you are right.

The funny think is that I looked at that picture and I am sure the other guys who commented saw the picture. And we all saw a spark plug - as expected. It's obviously if you really look...

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

"standard" plugs are 14mm. Harley/KTM use 12mm but some bikes may use 10mm so check the code of the plugs. https://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/spark-plug-symbol-codes/

So if you try to put plugs for a Harley/KTM into a Honda? They will spin in the hole.

Did you not see that the lady has put them in "upside down"- or the "sunny side up" - lol- ????????

To understand why ans where it happened. We've got a nice Yamaha Virago website and whatever your problem is, there are people who can tell you what to do.

The lady who's basically the one the thread's all about, was advised by plenty members to just turn the plug around, but that was too complicated.

I thought it's worth to share that with gurls who ride bigger bikes. 

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

To understand why ans where it happened. We've got a nice Yamaha Virago website and whatever your problem is, there are people who can tell you what to do.

The lady who's basically the one the thread's all about, was advised by plenty members to just turn the plug around, but that was too complicated.

I thought it's worth to share that with gurls who ride bigger bikes. 

That was funny and a good wind up be careful you don't a holiday. ????

12 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Did you not see that the lady has put them in "upside down"- or the "sunny side up" - lol- ????????

12 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Yes but it stated the old ones came out fine so they ( the old ones) must have been in the correct way. 

I didn't consider it a "710" problem

Archived