What Do You Most Love Between Your Legs?

This one aimed at the 'bike heads', but feel free to chuck in your 2 satang worth if you have an opinion on the 4-wheel variety too...

The question is a simple one:

What do you prefer between your thighs: a throbbing V twin/ V4 or a high revving, speedy in-line???

- keep it clean please (aimed notably at 'the northern hellrasier' 'Peaceblondie' :o )

For me, I prefer a 'V' (extra torque at lower revs is great)

(sorry for missing out the triples and the rotaries - If you like 'em more, tell us why)

Cheers

James

I have had many bikes in my time, have an XJR1200 Yam here in Thai, my bike in the UK has to be my favorite, Kawasaki ZZR1100, its got enormous grunt right through the rev range, its comfortable, and goes like shit off a shiny shovel!!

For choppers/cruisers, it has to be a V-twin. And for me, if I had all the money, it would be a sportbike with a 1000-cc V-twin, like Suzuki's SV1000. Four inline cylinder engines tend to be wide. The Yamaha V-Max V-4 is compact, though, and very powerful at low revs.

Just give me the KH seven and a half, from a time when people knew how to have fun, AWSOME machine !

Otherwise known as a kettle....... yup awesome bikes in their time..........

I agree the 750 kh was a real mean machine, big brother of the KH 500, niether of them were renowed for there conering ect, but for straight line acceleration, they took some hanging onto, wheelies were born with these road bikes!!

The "kettle" in UK anyway has always been the suzuki 750 water-cooled triple, went well but lack of ground clearance made it slow in corners :o lickey..

Just give me the KH seven and a half, from a time when people knew how to have fun, AWSOME machine !

Otherwise known as a kettle....... yup awesome bikes in their time..........

I agree the 750 kh was a real mean machine, big brother of the KH 500, niether of them were renowed for there conering ect, but for straight line acceleration, they took some hanging onto, wheelies were born with these road bikes!!

The "kettle" in UK anyway has always been the suzuki 750 water-cooled triple, went well but lack of ground clearance made it slow in corners :D lickey..

oops.... Your right Lickey, my memory is getting a little foggy in my old age :o:D

Hi all, For me the choice between a V or in-line 4 it has to be the V. I have a Yamaha XV Virago 1000cc and just love the low down torque you have. You dont have to do a Fred Astair on the gear lever to get in the power band just twist away and with a burble she just pulls away. :o AAAHHHH the true days of biking with the KH or widowmaker as she used to be nick named. A truely awesome bike in a straight line, just <deleted> at stopping or going round corners. I had , up till last month its older brother a Kawasaki 900b. For me the most beautiful of the original superbikes. I had a waterbottle also as we called them or kettle as they had a tendency to boil up when you gave them a thrashing. All that 2 stroke power, and the noise. Again though just a bitch to coax round the bends without digging in. I mentioned I sold the Z last month, along with a BSA D1, D3, C5 and Suzuki GT 250 to fund the new bike. It was the only way SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED would agree. The new toy will be here in May. The first Triumph Rocket 3. 2300cc, 3 cylinders, 140 bhp at 2500 rpm, 147 lbs of torque more torque at tickover than a blackbird at 8500rpm. A truely awesome machine. Got a 2 month road trip organised for July already. I can see me spending more time on it than underwater. Roll on May. STAY UPRIGHT Dunc :D