APEC Card after Non-B

My Non-B expires in mid September and i've been living in Thailand now for 6 years.

I plan to enter Thailand the day before the expiry to pick up a final 90 days on that visa.

However, I have to leave the country in late October for some business in Europe which would mean on my return I have no valid visa.

I recently got an APEC card through my HK PR and a business I run up there.

My question is when I return can I enter Thailand on the APEC card? I understand that I cannot work on that card as it's not a work visa.

I plan to move out of Thailand in summer next year and wondered If I can enter on the APEC card multiple times (I will probably have to enter 3 times from October until June) to take me up to the summer rather than have to apply for a new visa.

Has anyone with an APEC card recently entered multiple times in quick succession and had any issues or questions recently?

You can use your APEC card after your non-b visa expires without a problem.

There is no restriction on the number of times you can use the card for entry. There are people staying here almost full time on them.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can use your APEC card after your non-b visa expires without a problem.

There is no restriction on the number of times you can use the card for entry. There are people staying here almost full time on them.

Thanks for your reply! That's great to hear.