Fastest Route To Suvarnabhumi From Makkasan

Sawasdee khrap,

May I know which is the fastest route to take from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Makkasan Road and vice versa?

I know I can leave the job to the cabby but I would like to learn to instruct them so that I won't be taken advantage of.

Kawp Khun Krap :o

[May I know which is the fastest route to take from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Makkasan Road and vice versa?}

Fastest is a relatove thing in Thaild, as you seem to be so overworried: fasest in time, or shortest in distance? dont ind paying the odd extra baht for the tolls?

IF you find the odd taxidriver who dont seems to know: MOTORway, dirct from airport, pass toll (25bt) at Srinakarin, stay on motorway on top of Ram IX, get off near Fortune town (before next toll), get down, then his choice depending on time of day; via Asoke (=jams in the peaks), then Phetburi Rd, OR down, Din Daeng rd, then ileft into/via the Indira hotel.

next year that fancy new railway will run, direct to makkasan: admire the giant stuctrue just being erected for it!

[May I know which is the fastest route to take from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Makkasan Road and vice versa?}

Fastest is a relatove thing in Thaild, as you seem to be so overworried: fasest in time, or shortest in distance? dont ind paying the odd extra baht for the tolls?

IF you find the odd taxidriver who dont seems to know: MOTORway, dirct from airport, pass toll (25bt) at Srinakarin, stay on motorway on top of Ram IX, get off near Fortune town (before next toll), get down, then his choice depending on time of day; via Asoke (=jams in the peaks), then Phetburi Rd, OR down, Din Daeng rd, then ileft into/via the Indira hotel.

next year that fancy new railway will run, direct to makkasan: admire the giant stuctrue just being erected for it!

Chopper!

Kawp khun khrap khun asanee,

yes, in my previous visit to BKK I was staying at Eastin Hotel , in front of Makkasan railway station, all I can see from my hotel room is the gigantic pillar for the soon coming airport link railway :o