Motorbikes In Bangkok

jitagon

The link is a little useless but here is adress to the best chopperplace in Bangkok.

If you going for a chopper, its only HD or Honda. Susuki and kawasaki its difficult to sell and expensive and hard to find parts. Honda parts is everywhere and The bike is easy to sell. I have an Intruder 750 chopper in perfect shape but I have problem to sell it for 75k. A 400cc honda steed in same shape and style about 120k

Here is adress to the best place,

Lao kieng Seng

1864 BanthadchongRd. Wangmai

Pahtumwan, Bangkok10330

Tel 02141766-02151240

V-speed Cycle City Co.Ltd

29/65-66 Soi Soonvijaj, Rama 9 Road

Bangcapi Huaykwang. Bangkok 10320

Tel 022030864-5

Big twin

29/87-88 Royal City Avenue

Soi Soonvijaj, Rama 9 Road

Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320

Tel 022030183

E-mail [email protected]

Basalona

99/2 Tamerommit Rd

Huaykwang Bangkok 10320

tel 052475555

A cheaper place to find your Bike is on internett

mocyc.com go to classified and then click bigbike or try

http://www.mthai.com/commerce/secondhand then scroll to automobile and click motobike ( Thaiword nr. 4)

Another must if you looking for chopper, buy Ride Thailand, Best Magazine in Thailand(In English)

Good Luck!

BTW "Barcelona" is one of the two BMW dealers, they only sell new bikes but geee.. you should see them.

try: www.thaisecondhand.com go to cars, and then to bikes. (if I remember well it's in Thai) loads of bikes for very reasonable prices. I'm thinking about selling my XJR 1200 by the way, contact me if you're interested.

Dutchy

I've found a reliable chap who will custom build you a chop. You can either supply an old bike or he will find one for you and chop to your specs. Give him a go

Baby ######, Wat Tung Kru, Pratcha Uttid road, Fang Ton.

Tel: 06 0068184.

Retiring to Thailand in 4 years, just in time to have my 1150 RT paid off.

Oh boy I may get to bring her with us. Love the bike.

Really happy to see BMW dealers in Bangkok.

Anyone here have a BMW bike?

Beautiful bike, Dave.

What are riding instead since you're selling this one?

Of course down in Pattaya the prevalent bike would be HD (Honda Dream...)

/// DFW

A Honda wave :o

i've just bought a house and need to pay of a couple of loans. :D

One of the things that's not so easy to expats - getting loans...how'd you work that out?

Either way, 100-125 cc bikes are so much more convenient when running around pattaya..albeit 1400 cc works great after say 4 am...

/// DFW

One of the things that's not so easy to expats - getting loans...how'd you work that out?

Either way, 100-125 cc bikes are so much more convenient when running around pattaya..albeit 1400 cc works great after say 4 am...

/// DFW

i've always had small bikes (125 wave). they are so practical, i used the big bike for countryside blasts etc.

your right about the big bike in pattaya, a bit to heavy and its a bit of animal,(in a straight line)

i borrowed cash from my business's savings, i'm selling the bike to payback.

I like him too. I always stop by at the Horn (needless to say, on my way to Happy...). Next time back, I will make sure to come by your place, Dave.

Albeit a newbie here, I've been observing for some time and do support the majority of your posts (and who the xxxx is Davie?). Hang in there mate.

/// DFW

Yup, I'm aware of the Blues Fact.

Will probably be back in less than a month, to bring wife and kids back home. They're currently on a vacation up in Chiang Rai (2 kids and pregnant wife... :-)

I was last over last month but had to return for work. Spent three weeks.

A couple more weeks and I'm back though.

/// Michael

Yup - got myself a 2001 FXD SuperGlide, DiamondIce...

Riding around here in Dallas is not that fun though...

Whaddaya ride?

FXDWG, 1997 Wideglide, no fun riding in Bangkok but ok up-country if you keep your eye on the farmers and other Thai-style drivers. Will you bring your bike over or sell and replace it here? Lots of good buys here now.