Prawit already member of Phalang Pracharat 

webfact

Prawit already member of Phalang Pracharat 

By The Nation

800_6779e948ecae6562fec0735de16d2b25.jpg

FILE photo

Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan has already joined the Phalang Pracharat Party, Deputy Agriculture Minister Thammanas Phromphao said Thursday.

Thammanas said Prawit applied to be a party member before joining the seminar of Phalang Pracharat MPs in Nakhon Ratchasima over the weekend.

“But I am not certain about the date as the party’s computer system might have problems and did not display the date he applied,” Thammanas said.

Since Prawit became a party member before joining the seminar, his action was not tantamount to an outsider attempting to influence the party’s decisions as alleged by the opposition, Thammanas said.

He added that he is not sure whether Prawit would be given an executive post in the party or not.

Thammanas added that Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has not as yet applied for membership of the Phalang Pracharat.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30373620

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-07-25

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

But I am not certain about the date as the party’s computer system might have problems and did not display the date he applied,” Thammanas said.

Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and coming out with the most ridiculous laughable excuse.????

Wellcome to mafia party. 

Thammanas is a self-confest leading thai mafia figure, also involved in international heroin trade by tons and billions $. 

Just before being appointed to ministership he was forbidden by prayuth to speak to any mass media, as he is blabbing about his black past. 

Why he wants so much be in the public spotlight, if it’s him, who will take this government down?

Of course he's a member! - Somebody said so!

Just one small thing:  That Same person said this:

" “But I am not certain about the date as the party’s computer system might have problems and did not display the date he applied,” Thammanas said. "

I mean - - - really?

The Thai populace will accept any amount of abuse and absurdity...utterly pathetic nation of people...from the politicians down to the idiots in the rice fields that allow these people to get away with whatever they want...utterly pathetic, all of them. 

3 hours ago, nikmar said:

How very very convenient to have a temperamental computer 

It's worse if you have temperamental watches, never sure which of the many to believe ????

4 hours ago, webfact said:

But I am not certain about the date as the party’s computer system might have problems and did not display the date he applied,” Thammanas said.

Aw c'mon .. If ye'z gonna take the p*ss at least make it plausible .. Like a dog ate the terminal or something like that .. 

We must ask Prawit the secret to his sudden improvement in his health.

Not so long ago he was too ill to consider being a part of the new government, he is even joining political parties. What fountain of youth has he discovered? There could be some money in this if we invest some time. 

32 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

We must ask Prawit the secret to his sudden improvement in his health.

Not so long ago he was too ill to consider being a part of the new government, he is even joining political parties. What fountain of youth has he discovered? There could be some money in this if we invest some time. 

It was probably a backhander which wasnt on his face

5 hours ago, smedly said:

did he win a seat or like many - just take one

I may be wrong, but wasn't there a cut off date that all members of a political party had to be registered so they could join? I'm sure there was.

That being the case, how can this guy register himself now as a member of this party? It's illegal isn't it, ot have I got my wires crossed? ????

5 minutes ago, newatthis said:

How convenient! The word of the PPRP party etc. The EC and the CC will accept this, of course.

But Thanathorn can produce a 1000 witnesses plus cctv evidence and it still won't be accepted!

Thanathorn's problem is the computer they are using for his case has variable dating functions to suit their agenda. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

“But I am not certain about the date as the party’s computer system might have problems and did not display the date he applied,” Thammanas said.

meaning he may have broken the law and we need a cover up

3 hours ago, thequietman said:

I may be wrong, but wasn't there a cut off date that all members of a political party had to be registered so they could join? I'm sure there was.

That being the case, how can this guy register himself now as a member of this party? It's illegal isn't it, ot have I got my wires crossed? ????

I'm thinking that the cut off date you are referring to was in order to be included in the election process, I think anyone can join a political party whenever they want.

Now, whether I believe the computer may have got the date wrong is an entirely different matter.....

1 minute ago, nahkit said:

I'm thinking that the cut off date you are referring to was in order to be included in the election process, I think anyone can join a political party whenever they want.

Agree, but surely he is in the election process now, ie; he is been given a position with the party.

2 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Agree, but surely he is in the election process now, ie; he is been given a position with the party.

" He added that he is not sure whether Prawit would be given an executive post in the party or not. "

Being given a position in the party (or not) does not make him a member of parliament.

10 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and coming out with the most ridiculous laughable excuse.????

Most totally agree, the main trouble being the mischeavous, ...plain dumb, 'kids' got the keys to the money trough, AND to the armories with all the guns! 

Archived