Traffic fines

Where can I find a publication of traffic fines? I found this link (http://www.trafficpolice.go.th/fine.php) but they removed it from there website. I was fined because the wheels of my car where protruding the fenders of the vehicle. I can imagine that to be a violation but what would be the related fine? 

21 minutes ago, TheDutchEngineer said:

I was fined because the wheels of my car where protruding the fenders of the vehicle. I can imagine that to be a violation but what would be the related fine? 

Whatever the fine is, it's way too low.

By modifying your car in such a way, you show that you have no regard for people on the road.

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

By modifying your car in such a way, you show that you have no regard for people on the road.

I wonder what is the fine for the motorbike riders who show their consideration for other road users by riding on the wrong side of the road, undertaking, and generally pulling out without looking and without warning?

Thais generally have zero concern for other road users.

1 minute ago, KittenKong said:
8 minutes ago, jackdd said:

I wonder what is the fine for the motorbike riders who show their consideration for other road users by riding on the wrong side of the road, undertaking, and generally pulling out without looking and without warning?

Thais generally have zero concern for other road users.

The motorcycle rider who do that too often probably die.

What is it you want to tell us? Because some motorcycle riders do something wrong that makes it ok for car drivers to also do things wrong?

Personally I don't mind if a car driver puts big spoiler(s) on his car or makes it wider or lots of other things. But wheels outside the fenders are dangerous!

static-lupo-wide-stance-04-54f9a4e1715af

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

What is it you want to tell us? Because some motorcycle riders do something wrong that makes it ok for car drivers to also do things wrong?

Personally I don't mind if a car driver puts big spoiler(s) on his car or makes it wider or lots of other things. But wheels outside the fenders are dangerous!

I'm just pointing out that there are thousands of dangerous things (or rather people) on Thai roads. Nearly all of them could be prevented with a bare minimum of thought and I dont think that protruding wheels are really any worse than many of the other stupid things I see here.

21 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I'm just pointing out that there are thousands of dangerous things (or rather people) on Thai roads. Nearly all of them could be prevented with a bare minimum of thought and I dont think that protruding wheels are really any worse than many of the other stupid things I see here.

The OP is a falang and should know better. Just because the Thais are driving dangerously doesn't mean you have to join them.

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

The OP is a falang and should know better. Just because the Thais are driving dangerously doesn't mean you have to join them.

When in Rome.....

If you drive or follow the rules ( try ) of your home country there is a much higher chance of an accident, drive as you wish - no one cares, easy to blend in with all the other morons.

10 hours ago, JaiLai said:

When in Rome.....

If you drive or follow the rules ( try ) of your home country there is a much higher chance of an accident, drive as you wish - no one cares, easy to blend in with all the other morons.

Moron response.

Best to check laws concerning car/truck alterations. Friends truck was white when purchased and he added graphics similar to picture but more extensive. The Auto tag office would not renew 

registration (window) sticker because the black in their opinion was more than 50% of original color.

DE6F0909-C46B-4CC7-9C4F-02FF4E236827.jpeg

On 7/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, giddyup said:

having wheels in such a position.....does NOT mean the driver is/will drive dangerously DOES IT ????????

Archived