Relationship with Burmese girl

Zagor

On 8/2/2019 at 11:54 PM, Shoeless Joe said:

So you've fallen in love...good for you!

Burmese girls / women are in my experience, kind and affectionate and are in many ways similar to Thai women inasmuch as they (generally) have strong family values and even if she loves you, she will always put her family first. You will be expected to provide some financial support for her and her family and to be the provider of as many material things they can convince you to buy. House, gold, car, kitchen appliances etc will be at the top of their list(s). They're not being greedy, just trying to get as much as they can from you in order to improve their own lives.

In return there is the possibility that you will end up in a long-term, loving realtioship with a lovely woman who will care for you in many ways. But be prepared to stand your ground on issues about which you feell strong. You will get no respect from her or her family if you easily agree to everything.

NEVER, let them know your financial position and be prepared to negotiate with her for a small monthly allowance. This will enable her to have some financial independence which will make her superior to her unattached friends.

Anyway...go for it, have the best time you can and remember most of your rational decisions should be made outside the bedroom!

Regards,

Joe

Thank you for answer.

I didn't know they were such materialists.

Damn it. Is there any country in Asia which  has not materialistic girls?

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, Zagor said:

Thank you for answer.

I didn't know they were such materialists.

Damn it. Is there any country in Asia which  has not materialistic girls?

Without having met the lady, one cannot make generalizations based on nationality/culture.

Not all asian ladies are materialists.  But in a country/culture with little social security, it is only prudent for ladies to also think about the future.

You will soon find out if she really cares about you or whether a continual stream of presents is needed to keep the relation afloat.

• Like 1

My one experience with a Burmese girl was they are more genuine and straight to deal with than a Thai (but then, who isn't?). My girl was poor yet never asked for anything much from me (economical model to run). Only drawback, - Burmese can be moody.