Thai immigration chief announces arrest of wanted British child sex offender

rooster59

5 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

And what has he been up to the last years? These kind of "people" should never be let out of sight unless a proper orchieectomy.

Easy. Ask these sleuths, in Thailand Thai police started tracking him. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Petchou said:

You are totally right.  Actually most if not all foreigners pedophiles arrested are farangs.  We never hear Africans, Indians, blacks, Arabs involve in these vile crimes.   

You may not hear about but reading about them would educate you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Petchou said:

You are totally right.  Actually most if not all foreigners pedophiles arrested are farangs.  We never hear Africans, Indians, blacks, Arabs involve in these vile crimes.   

That's because it has been the case that sex traveller/tourists, especially perverts, tended to be from the  more affluent Western countries.

In the UK a very very high % of grooming gangs and child sex abusers are of Asian ethnicity predominantly from the Indian sub-continent.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If you ever read the British press, there are numerous times, every year, child grooming gangs are busted, and they normally are not white males. 

I was told by a leading policeman in the UK that crime against children cuts across all nationalities equally.

Rooster

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Once again goes to show that Thailand just like most other countries should screen people prior to letting them in, instead of chasing them once they are already in.

biometric scanners are now installed.

5 hours ago, Petchou said:

Paedophiles come in all sizes and colours.  Plenty of home grown ones in Thailand and every other country.  South East Asia is a target for them because, thanks to the rampant corruption, just about everything is available for a price.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sonhia said:

The animal deserves what he gets. 

Was he employed by a very well known teaching agent called

S - - N? 

Don't know that one but there's another as well. I literally left my first teaching position in protest. That teacher remained for years along with a heavy alcoholic and another problem drinker. The latter two gone. Former might still be there. Warm body trumps morals and ethics any day apparently. Six years later it still makes my blood boil. Agencies.

I wish they would arrest my brother in law, he abused my niece and nephew since they were under ten years old. Their mother my sister killed herself and so did my nephew, the niece claims that was due to his abusing them and that her mum never got over it when she found out. He visits Thailand and has a Thai gf who has kids, can I warn anyone about him without being done for defamation? He was never charged but arrested in the UK then released as the evidence was not good enough (in the 90's). He fled to Australia from the UK, he is now 77, his Thai gf is about 30! I should say ex bil as my sister he was married to died some years back.

He is the last person you might expect to be a pedophile, some of them are clever at hiding it.

Edited by Orton Rd

6 hours ago, Petchou said:

Nor many Thais.

8 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Thai immigration should screen every foreigner upon arrival in Thailand. Not only some nationalities. They should really do their job because some people just add foreigners a worst name... Our names are already bad because it Thai minds foreigners are making Thailand bad.. 

They should screen their own people too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BestB said:

Once again goes to show that Thailand just like most other countries should screen people prior to letting them in, instead of chasing them once they are already in.

Hmmmm I thought the one hour wait in the queue at the airport was for such ???

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

These gangs have focused on those white girls of ages between 11-16 and usually from broken homes, those with social issues and the vulnerable.

That is right, most were in care.  And as we know from continuing reports, abuse in the care homes is rampant with the staff and "invited" visitors.  It has always been the same with care homes going back decades.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Petchou said:

Let me guess. You're not a farang?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's getting worse for us foreigners in Thailand. 

Some people want changes in Immigration law by trying to find enough people for a petition.

But these cruel animals continue to create reasons to invent even more new rules and regulations that our life gets much harder as it already is.

I face scan in and out when I go to work, and now we have to fingerprint and face scan when we arrive in this fabulous country at Bangkok airport.

Where's our privacy, what happened to it? I'm not a criminal, even got a certificate showing that. 

Aren't these some very personal details that shouldn't be taken from all, only when people are somehow wanted.

But of course, another of these perverts who destroy little kids' lives, got caught.

Considering that we live in a country where some teachers molest their students, promising them good grades. And that happens quite often. No cops are called, not even the parents are informed. 

Shouldn't these people get the highest sentence that's possible because they're using their "being a god" for their dirty, insane and perverted minds?

And the countless kids who get raped in villages where nobody reports the criminals for their terrible crimes.

And there's no help for the victims to get over such nasty experiences that will change and often destroy their whole lives. 

Why are these local people not often mentioned on social media? 

Edited by Isaanbiker

14 hours ago, BestB said:

In the early 2000 when you applied for a retirement visa you had to show a current police check report from your Country, however they stopped requesting this, but if you are a tourist you wouldn't need one, the passport office needs to tighten there checks so it would be unable to obtain a passport by changing your name, unless you have a valid reason to do so, also pedophiles should have there passport cancelled. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why does Thailand have passport controls? If a guy like that wants to come into the country the red lights should be flashing.

Go back!

Yes, go back, or go jail.

many foreigner come for sex with the poor kids.

16 hours ago, BestB said:

No, not upon arrival but prior to arrival 

That would cripple the tourism industry,  prevent spontaneous travel and inconvenience 99.9% of innocent travellers. I have travelled all over the world and never heard of checking tourists in advance. Checking people with work visas yes but tourists no. Thailand has 30 million visitors.  Checking them all in advance would be impossible.

• Like 1