Low Cost Furnished Housing Pattaya- Thai 23 Son

dannywla

Looking for a local place to rent for no less than 3 months so my Thai son can relocate and find a job.  He speaks fluent English and his mother and I want him to move from Chaiyaphum, we have a condo in Cosy Beach.  Many expats know of affordable housing or possibly prices and name of property.

It needs to be sparsely furnished( bed ,small fridge, microwave and laundry services nearby.  He will not have transportation as we want to see if he can get a decent job as a Thai citizen.  So should be central location in Pattaya.  Thanks in advance as we plan to find him housing this coming  week.

Would a condo do for him? I live at Lumpini Ville Naklua-Wongamat and a decent studio can be had for around 8000 Baht per month. It has what you need and though not central it is on a very good bus route. Google will show you various renting options. It is well worth a look. Plenty of young people about to perhaps make friends with.

If 8000 is too much there are older and cheaper places around Soi 14 off Naklua/Pattaya Road.

Good luck.

• Like 1

you can get a two bedroom house for around 10,000 Baht per month, if you stay away from the high tourist areas, but still with good transport links. Some have small gardens too. Better living conditions than in any condo, which can be a bit depressing for a young chap by himself.  Look online, plenty of agents advertising there.  

What sort of work is he seeking in Pattaya? It is the the middle of the lowest low-season and I would think they won't be hiring much. There's probably a better chance of getting work a bit further east in the industrial estates? Lodging will be cheaper too.

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

What sort of work is he seeking in Pattaya? It is the the middle of the lowest low-season and I would think they won't be hiring much. There's probably a better chance of getting work a bit further east in the industrial estates? Lodging will be cheaper too.

I asked the developer of our Condo. His new one behind "The Avenue"  the Grand Pattaya is hopefully a perfect fit as he speaks English with no accent and can be a liaison between new condo owners and workers.  

Edited by dannywla

4 hours ago, dannywla said:

I asked the developer of our Condo. His new one behind "The Avenue"  the Grand Pattaya is hopefully a perfect fit as he speaks English with no accent and can be a liaison between new condo owners and workers.  

If he can speak Chinese, he can be a condo salesperson.