What everyone is talking about ... Pound - Baht

Whats everyones view to the current exchange rate ? Will it keep on going down or will it go back up at some point?  Im gunna have to leave if it keeps on falling ! hopefully It will start crawling back up after all this Brexit malarkey, cant see it ever going over 50 again. I like to go out and enjoy myself 4 or 5 times a week but its just getting to expensive, its cheaper to go out on the sauce back in the UK now than it is to go out in Phuket/Pattaya/Bangkok etc. I was in Koh Phi Phi a few weeks ago and 2 ciders cost me 400 baht lol. Might have to get a new hobby :(

Will it hold 39, then 35 then....and now you start again.

Nobody needs to drink Ciders, water does the trick. My wife cooks often and it's way more delicious than any Thai food we could buy at the market.

We don't go out to expensive places and she even started working now making only 300 baht a day. But even such little money helps. 

It can't be lie that forever. There'll be better times coming and worse times for Thais. Think positive. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Will it hold 39, then 35 then....and now you start again.

Nobody needs to drink Ciders, water does the trick. My wife cooks often and it's way more delicious than any Thai food we could buy at the market.

We don't go out to expensive places and she even started working now making only 300 baht a day. But even such little money helps. 

It can't be lie that forever. There'll be better times coming and worse times for Thais. Think positive. 

That was a great comment.