Middle class/ Hi-So thai women ignore me

Just now, scorecard said:

Last time I went to Texas, at least 70% of the females on the streets (not meaning prostitutes), in restaurants etc., were obese to morbidly obese. Perhaps that's why slimmer girls are desired, typically being Asian. 

The western world is <deleted> for dating , its proven in that 95% of women are chasing 5% of guys.

it a fact, they expectations are too high for there own good.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, totally thaied up said:

I use the word as butterfly (so does my wife; she uses the same word and says it is a slang word they do use) to make it simple but เจ้าชู้  Cea Chu (womanizer) is the correct phrase I think they use.  That is pretty well the biggest issue they have. Drinking and any other women. I have seen my share of jealous women here.

Its bar girl slang when used as a verb. It originates in the idea of a butterfly flying from flower as with a man choosing multiple parteners. Butterfly as noun might be normal thai slang but when used as a verb its bargirl slang.

One cannot 'approach' a Thai lady of class. It is typically done subtly through mutual Thai contacts in order for ice to be broken. As soon as a farang (even a Thai) approaches a Thai female stranger, they immediately think you think they are on the game, and even before then the safety barriers are up. The closest you'll likely get on your own back is through some sort of club (sporting eg) or flying business class domestically... and it would help if you spoke Thai. Also, ALWAYS have on nice shoes, NO shorts, and a collar.

Many bar girls i spoke in the more recent past keep telling me they don't want a older farang anymore. At least not like much older than 50. 
There financial dreams and demands are also unreasonable at the same time. 

Have to say, the cost of living is pretty high and many of those middle class girls easily earn 20k too, make it a couple and it is 40k collective.
So that many heard demand of a girl wanting 15-20K a month is actually not that much, certainly not if also having a kid and house to maintain,
I never considered paying that demand to one of the good lookers and now I am finding myself spending it while being married + more. 

Long story shorter, those girls in the city aren't that poor, and they are supposed to get ahead of the game, not stagnate or go down in lifestyle.
Trying to find a girl that has all the time in the world, and not being busy with a career or 2 jobs, is also not so realistic of course,
they often have almost no free time at all. It is a bar girl that fits that. Many of those girls will grow old alone.

Edited by tabarin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tabarin said:

Many bar girls i spoke in the more recent past keep telling me they don't want a older farang anymore. At least not like much older than 50. 
There financial dreams and demands are also unreasonable at the same time. 

Have to say, the cost of living is pretty high and many of those middle class girls easily earn 20k too, make it a couple and it is 40k collective.
So that many heard demand of a girl wanting 15-20K a month is actually not that much, certainly not if also having a kid and house to maintain,
I never considered paying that demand to one of the good lookers and now I am finding myself spending it while being married + more. 

Long story shorter, those girls in the city aren't that poor, and they are supposed to get ahead of the game, not stagnate or go down in lifestyle.
Trying to find a girl that has all the time in the world, and not being busy with a career or 2 jobs, is also not so realistic of course,
they often have almost no free time at all. It is a bar girl that fits that. Many of those girls will grow old alone.

yes, its the fact that they havnt got any spare time that

makes it pointless to have a relation with them

On 8/7/2019 at 2:14 PM, marcusarelus said:

My wife is a graduate engineer and accountant and she drinks gin.

So many things wrong with the original post. haha.

One guy earlier in the thread said he had a good girl and then proceeded a couple posts later to admit he found her in a bar!

1. There is a world of difference between middle class and HiSo.

2. Many (most?) of what we would consider middle class through HiSo Thai women are ethnically predominantly Chinese -- and most can't really drink much because they lack the enzyme to break down the alcohol.

3. Probably less than 1% of expats/farang ever get to date a normal, educated (non-bar girl/masseuse/hair salon) middle class Thai girl who is respected among typical Thais. Most farang end up with Thai women that the Thais do not respect. Just facts.

4. Thais, and especially Thai Chinese, are tend to be fiercly ethnocentric and even after hundreds of years in Thailand tend to marry other Chinese Thais to keep their bloodline as pure as possible. Notice how many brown Thai - Chinese Thai couplings you see. Not many.

5. Most important - ONE DOES NOT WANT a middle class Thai or Thai-Chinese girl. Many are Victorian (aka boring to death), terrible in bed and not much more interesting than the bar girl types. 

• Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 3:58 AM, totally thaied up said:

True in so many ways. When I met my wife,  she would date me in company of her friends or her brother would come. Took me three months before she would come to a movie alone and it was always day time. She does not drink. She always had company with her till we got engaged. 

Women tend to have a fifth sense. Most can tell straight off if you're on the straight and narrow or just out for a bit of fun.  I know plenty of girls in my wife's circle looking for a farang but I can tell you, they are much more choosy these days as the internet has changed the scope of guy they can met massively.

Before I married my wife 40+ years ago, we always had chaperones, mostly her younger siblings when we went to see the silly kung <deleted> movies up in Loei.  One time, we went out together on my motorcycle and toured the Mekong river road up by Chiang Khan. I even kissed her once after we were engaged.  At that point, her reputation was ruined.

22 hours ago, JAFO said:

Well said.  It all comes down to what one is looking for or wants to associate with.  I see absolutely gorgeous women every day all the time in BKK.  All business professionals. Dressed very well.  Speak fluent English and are quite confident. I can say it sure beats what the western counterparts look like. And to your point they don't want or need your money. Most of them do very well for themselves and usually their parents are well off.  In all my years here I have never met a woman that wanted me for money.  When I first started dating a few they all had their own cars, condos and on numerous occasions would pay for dinner even after I insisted.  Some know about the perception and they want to prove it not to be the case.  My now wife was that way.  Hell she wasn't even sure she wanted to date a foreigner.  She said early on that when people see a westerner with a Thai women most generally assume it's about money or she is a hooker.  To her point in most cases she is right. Many probably shy away from it due to that. Why subject yourself to the grief. 

After a heated argument today, my Thai wife of 40+ years was damn sure she shouldn't have married a foreigner.  But I'm so cute and fuzzy that she's calmed down now. 

image.jpeg.a7b310c8b3bea5ebcd1195c6f490ea06.jpeg

Earlier today, we looked like this.

image.jpeg.eec5a39506db09b05f90ae1579408f02.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

5. Most important - ONE DOES NOT WANT a middle class Thai or Thai-Chinese girl. Many are Victorian (aka boring to death), terrible in bed and not much more interesting than the bar girl types. 

The bar girl types are rarely 'terrible in bed'.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

So many things wrong with the original post. haha.

One guy earlier in the thread said he had a good girl and then proceeded a couple posts later to admit he found her in a bar!

1. There is a world of difference between middle class and HiSo.

2. Many (most?) of what we would consider middle class through HiSo Thai women are ethnically predominantly Chinese -- and most can't really drink much because they lack the enzyme to break down the alcohol.

3. Probably less than 1% of expats/farang ever get to date a normal, educated (non-bar girl/masseuse/hair salon) middle class Thai girl who is respected among typical Thais. Most farang end up with Thai women that the Thais do not respect. Just facts.

4. Thais, and especially Thai Chinese, are tend to be fiercly ethnocentric and even after hundreds of years in Thailand tend to marry other Chinese Thais to keep their bloodline as pure as possible. Notice how many brown Thai - Chinese Thai couplings you see. Not many.

Well said. Thai Chinese tedious racist bores, terrible in bed, judgemental, no fun, educated but stupid, snobbish. Only marry their own race. As vacuous as any valley girl or hooray Henrietta but less fun. The bar girls might be sex workers but they are more honest   more loyal to family, more honourable  more decent than the high so pale faces. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

banging bar girls, you can never go back, other women just aren't that interesting in bed. Not only that, but bar girls give much better 'feelings of love' and 'feelings of being special' than the women that really claim to love you from home.

But it's only Thai girls hookers that can do this, they are so much better at faking it than anyone else I've ever met

Anyone else taking advice from this silver tongued self-proclamed international Casanova?

'Special' indeed.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Agreed, one of the problems about banging bar girls, you can never go back, other women just aren't that interesting in bed. Not only that, but bar girls give much better 'feelings of love' and 'feelings of being special' than the women that really claim to love you from home.

But it's only Thai girls hookers that can do this, they are so much better at faking it than anyone else I've ever met. One of the repeated posts that come up in this forum 'would you do that with a hooker in your own country?' Of course you wouldn't, in fact after sampling Thai hookers, I wouldn't do that with any woman from my home country.

And if I could go back in time, I would undo all the relationships I had with 'respectable women' in my home country (all ultimately unsatisfactory), and just save myself (and my money) for Thai hookers.

Best advice I've heard in my entire life, Really puts things into perspective.

I find it amusing ( and sad) that it appears so many posters seem to acquaint a life less boring with the availability of women, and the cost of alcohol

What ever happened to being a descent human, and treating all with respect, I see very little respect expressed towards women and their contribution to community and their partners.

The is so much more to living in a country than the  availability of women and alcohol, try  culture, food, art, environment,  contributing to the community in which you live.

I wonder how many of the posters would be alone if they returned to their countries of origin.

• Like 1

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

I find it amusing ( and sad) that it appears so many posters seem to acquaint a life less boring with the availability of women, and the cost of alcohol

What ever happened to being a descent human, and treating all with respect, I see very little respect expressed towards women and their contribution to community and their partners.

The is so much more to living in a country than the  availability of women and alcohol, try  culture, food, art, environment,  contributing to the community in which you live.

I wonder how many of the posters would be alone if they returned to their countries of origin.

Whose fault is that?

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

All of us would be alone, that's what happens to old people (50+) in the western world.

If I wanted culture/food/art, I'd be living in London, Paris or Rome.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1