Ubon Bike Week Starting Next Satuday

ray23

The plan from Udon at the moment is to leave Udon at 0900 from the jet gas station ( hwy 2) , turn off in Kumpawapi head up to Kallisin and probably have lunch there ( Pianoman) We will stop in Khuen Nia (hwy 23) for a break Marco has gracioulsy invited for a short break a cool refreshments and then he will be joining us on into Ubon.

Anyone is welcome to join us in route.

Great the three group that will be from Udon for sure will be the Red Scorpions, the Eagle Riders, and the White devil, just look for the patches and yuo will find us. There may be others but those are the one I know.

Interestinlgy enough one the riders I met last weekend in Nung Bua Lampho's bike week, was from Sweden I bet you guys could have a great chat if he maes it he wan't sure yet. He rides with the Eagle Riders

Great the three group that will be from Udon for sure will be the Red Scorpions, the Eagle Riders, and the White devil, just look for the patches and yuo will find us. There may be others but those are the one I know.

Interestinlgy enough one the riders I met last weekend in Nung Bua Lampho's bike week, was from Sweden I bet you guys could have a great chat if he maes it he wan't sure yet. He rides with the Eagle Riders

I've driven to Udon,Nongkhai but never ridden. Coming from Phitsanulok which way would you take to Ubon? Thanks

I've driven to Udon,Nongkhai but never ridden. Coming from Phitsanulok which way would you take to Ubon? Thanks

Morning Ajahnlau

they plan is from Udon to kumpavapi,kalasin and then via khoen Kaen 2049 and 212 via Khueng Nai to Ubon

-Marco-

Ajhanlao

This might work for you Hwy 21 to Hwy 12 to Khan Kean, Go right on Hwy 2, then left to 23 adn that should take you right into Ubon and by Marcos village Khueng Nai.

You might want to get his phone number. Now there may be lots better routes but that is my best guess.

Ajhanlao

This might work for you Hwy 21 to Hwy 12 to Khan Kean, Go right on Hwy 2, then left to 23 adn that should take you right into Ubon and by Marcos village Khueng Nai.

You might want to get his phone number. Now there may be lots better routes but that is my best guess.

latest news and timings

24th March

1600Hrs (4pm), everything start at place is front of the city hall what is just by the public park(Candle park)

1630 Ubon police chief speech

1730 All bikes registration who are participating

1830 Giveing Suvenier to those who are coming from Most North, south,younges, senior

1930 Obotoor president speech to govenor and visa versa, Each club take photo with govenor

2030 Isaan show on stage

2100 Musical show

2400 Closing

25th March

0900 Gathering front of the city hall

1000 Ubon Police chief let the group go to national park

1100 Chief of the National park give a speech

1230 Arrive to Thai Lao border At Ban tung naa muang, having lunch lunch together at Krua rim khong restaurant

1330 Arrive to Water fall

1500 Back to Ubon