August 13, 20197 yr I have had a small sore on the side of my nose for a few months that won't go away. Looks like sun damage to me and I am concerned that it could turn cancerous if not treated. I'm looking for a recommendation for a good dermatologist. Probably in Bangkok but since we live in Petchabun somewhere local would be fine. I used to use the Mayo hospital in Bangkok which was good but since it changed to the Paolo it has apparently gone downhill. Thanks in advance.
August 13, 20197 yr It by sore you mean open and will not stay healed it may be cancer already - suspect any dermatologist should be able to take a biopsy and check. If it is cancer you will probably want to have surgery to remove (been there - done that). I did not have any expert treatment - just done at the relatively small Latphao Hospital about 15 years ago and no further issues (on nose). Hope someone can provide recommendation as you should have it checked out. Sheryl mentioned 2 doctors in below post - although not specific for active cancer treatment it was for pre-cancer cryosurgery treatment. Edited August 13, 20197 yr by lopburi3
August 13, 20197 yr Author Thanks Lop Buri. I agree and intend to get it looked at ASAP. Better safe than sorry. Not big now and not open ( bleeding ) so hopefully easy to treat.
August 13, 20197 yr See Dr. Niyom at Bumrungrad.Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
Create an account or sign in to comment