Shabushi Restaurant Poll...Thumbs up or down?

fforest1

Shabushi Restaurant- Poll -thumbs up or down?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just curious of other farangs opinion of Shabushi restaurant?

Sure it looks good and they have the cute conveyor belt for the food and all and the Thais seem love the hell out of the place...

But

I have eaten there a few times now and I seem to hate it more ever time I go there....This last time I went I was dragged there against my will by a Thai woman.....I thought what the heck I will give this place one last shot.....SURPRISE I still hated the food as much as ever..... To add insult to injury I had to pay for our bloody meals too....

The next Thai woman that insists on Shabushi she is going to be paying...Which means I will thankfully never have to eat there ever again...lol 

Shabushi+008.JPGImage result for shabushi central festival

I like it,   but tend to eat way too much..as its an all you can eat set price but with time limit,

the soup at the end is normally very tasty if you want to be even more frugal you can add rice to the soup and have another days food !!!  though I don't think they will let you take it home in a "doggy bag"  like MK will.

IMG_20150227_140808.thumb.jpg.7992e5939f405936abdfb1074c8fe380.jpg

Archived