Thai woman arrested for helping run brothel in South Africa

snoop1130

Realy ? Moving all the way to south africa to make 20k a month and have to pay 200k for that chance . Not such a smart move . Scum of the earth using innocent girls for this . A girl working in this live already knows she can make much more staying in thailand . 

1 minute ago, Almer said:

The majority of massage shops in EU are staffed by friends of friends just trying to make a bit to send home to family, i think some people think these ladies enjoy working this way, my experience which is very limited is that they hate it but needs must and its better than working on the land in 40c for 500 baht a day

Whilst I fully understand your sentiments, earning 500 baht per day is rather optimistic. The Thai elite, the major land owners, with the cooperation of the state sponsored mafia, truck in illegals from Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos who get paid less than 200 baht per day. That has screwed up , in many cases, the working options of many poor Thais

18 hours ago, Reigntax said:

One thing you do learn quickly is that a Thai will screw another Thai any way possible when there is money to be made.

Name one other country or ethnic group that has people who are only angels. 

Her situation is completely understandable.  As the government has told us many times there is no prostitution in Thailand therefore she had to pay a fee and fly to South Africa to do this kind of work.  Now she is likely a little embarrassed and doesn't want the whole of the Kingdom to think ill of her.  Oh if only there was a more modern mindset here rather than the present one where all Thai women wait until being married to lose their virginities and of course only ever sleeping with their husbands.  Someday... someday...

3 minutes ago, remorhaz said:

Her situation is completely understandable.  As the government has told us many times there is no prostitution in Thailand therefore she had to pay a fee and fly to South Africa to do this kind of work.  Now she is likely a little embarrassed and doesn't want the whole of the Kingdom to think ill of her.  Oh if only there was a more modern mindset here rather than the present one where all Thai women wait until being married to lose their virginities and of course only ever sleeping with their husbands.  Someday... someday...

Prostitution still exists in Thailand though and this woman would be well aware of that 

On 8/15/2019 at 3:12 PM, thaiguzzi said:

If that's a photo of Cape Town's nightlife, i'm flying out tomorrow....

South Africa have zero nightlife.I know because I living here. When the dark is coming people are disappeared from the streets.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, Reigntax said:

200k fee for what?

Finding a 20k/ month job?

One thing you do learn quickly is that a Thai will screw another Thai any way possible when there is money to be made.

Can't say I've noticed in 25 years, how they are any different than other countries I've lived in. 

Would you care to elaborate, maybe it's the news you read or people you socialize with.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, Isaanbiker said:

And I thought that there are no Thai prostitutes? They are all over the world and well known for their great massage techniques. 

There is no prostitution in Thailand. It's against the law. Other places are ok?

On 8/15/2019 at 5:22 PM, Yinn said:

Not really shocking. Every country have terrible scum.

Usually Patong and Pattaya beer bar the pimp is the farang right?

Wrong. Pimps are vitually unknown in the places you mention. The girls are independent. In the unlikely event you wish to know about the  reality of how pimps operate view the series The Deuce set in 1970s New York.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:33 AM, Yinn said:

They own the bar/gogo. The girl is sex worker. The owner get the profit.

Simply not true. Anyway most bars are owned by Thais and the girls choose their customers. Some people seem to have an unhealthy obsession with sex workers.  

6 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Wrong. Pimps are vitually unknown in the places you mention. The girls are independent. In the unlikely event you wish to know about the  reality of how pimps operate view the series The Deuce set in 1970s New York.

The word in Thai is Maengda. 

That is what we call this scum people.

My dictionary is translate that the English word is “pimp”.

So what is the English word for the “bar” boss who sell the sex worker? 

10 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

the girls choose their customers.

No, the customer choose, not the sex worker. Up to the customer. 

Read the op, I think she not choose.

Some people seem to have an unhealthy obsession with sex workers.  

Yes, unhealthy. Many disease, sometime customer hurt and kill them. Crazy customer.

Archived