Jump to content

PM Prayut says he is like a cotton fruit which tastes better when crushed


webfact

Recommended Posts

PM says he is like a cotton fruit which tastes better when crushed

 

pm3.jpg

(Photo) Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha/Royal Thai Government

 

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha announced to his well-wishers in Thailand’s northeastern province of Buri Ram that he would definitely not resign as demanded by the Opposition, likening himself to a cotton fruit, or santol, which tastes better when crushed.

 

Some opposition members have demanded that he resigns for his alleged incomplete recital of the oath of office, which they claim to be a violation of the Constitution.

 

“I will not resign, definitely – no resignation. Let me put in this way.  I am like a santol fruit which, when crushed, will be more tasty and sweeter. I like it,” said the Prime Minister during his inspection trip to Buri Ram to observe the drought problem.

 

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/pm-says-he-is-like-a-cotton-fruit-which-tastes-better-when-crushed/

 

 

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-08-20
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha announced to his well-wishers in Thailand’s northeastern province of Buri Ram that he would definitely not resign as demanded by the Opposition, likening himself to a cotton fruit, or santol, which tastes better when crushed.

 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

“I will not resign, definitely – no resignation. Let me put in this way.  I am like a santol fruit which, when crushed, will be more tasty and sweeter. I like it,” said the Prime Minister during his inspection trip to Buri Ram to observe the drought problem.

Sickening.

God give me strength, i hate this man with every square millimeter of my body.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, webfact said:

ikening himself to a cotton fruit, or santol, which tastes better when crushed.

So this means by extension the military is like a cotton fruit which tastes better when crushed?

That I can agree.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Let me put in this way.  I am like a santol fruit which, when crushed

sometimes after it has been rushed, some will throw it into the garbage bin or in the toilet bowl flush a couple time making sure it will not come back

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, webfact said:

I am like a santol fruit which, when crushed, will be more tasty and sweeter. I like it,”

You like it? This isn't about what you like. It's about what the people like. What the people need. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

 

Sickening.

God give me strength, i hate this man with every square millimeter of my body.

Just be happy him and his mob are in power now. If the opposition was in power they would have to deal with the perfect storm of a crumbling economy and would surely lose the next election. Now the days are numbered for this group. (every cloud has a silver lining)

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The lady in front is looking at the free buffet provided & is wondering when she will get her 500 baht tip.

imageproxy.jpg

I doubt there will be much left (of the buffet), he appears to have tied the tablecloth around his tummy

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Well there you have it folks...the controversy is over...on the subject of a fruit or a nut?  Self admitted fruit!  

And here is me thinking he's some kind of nut.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...