I'm a condo owner - My experience signing up for TM30 online (success)

3 hours from applying on-line to receiving username and password (Prachuap Khiri Khan). Condo owner and just submitted certified passport photo page  (signed/certified by me) and copy of Land Title Deed. Logged on changed my password and all good to go. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, PST said:

Received user name and password, but once ive entered guests info, it appears on excel table below, but cant see any 'save' facility, so when I come out and go in again or click on 'record', guests info has disappeared. Where is the save function?, im also getting this message?

20190819_141409.jpg

•  

I use the website version (on a Mac) but I must use Safari to get it to work. For me, both Firefox and Chrome would give me an "Import data in sequence 1 is incorrect"; with Safari it was accepted. I only filled out the required sections (a red*) and left everything else (e.g., visa type, port of arrival, etc. blank). After clicking save, I did not get the usual error message with Safari. I then went back to the first screen you see after logging in and clicked the "Search TM.30", searched for entries today, and my name/details appeared. 

Here are more details about what worked for me:

1. Get yourself registered. I own my own condo and uploaded my official looking ownership documents and passport. The final approval (I'm in Phuket) came within a day. I did all of that in Chrome.
  2. Upon receiving my login/password I had to change the password. Some special characters are not accepted. 
  3. Use Safari and Login (you may have success with another browser, but I didn't - only Safari for me)
  4. Click the folder icon to display "Notification TM.30", click it and a new window will open.
  5. Enter data for all of the red fields: TM6, passport, name, nationality, gender and birthdate. I left the other fields blank. Click the blue enter button at the bottom.
  6. The data appears in the table below. Click the box to the left to select the line and at the top click the button that looks like an old floppy disk. That's the save button. Hope you get no error message.
  7. Close the window and on the original screen click the folder to show "Search TM.30". If it worked, search for today's date and you should find your details listed there.
  8. I print this screen in case I need to later prove I registered. Doing so seemed ok when I requested my extension of stay and when I needed a Certificate of Residence.  

5 hours ago, taninthai said:

Yes got email to confirm email address in around 20 minuits.there is also option to check status ...mine says application successful wait for username????

Mine was stuck on 'waiting approval' for 4 weeks. It just changed over to 'registered successfully' and waiting now for user name and password which is supposed to sent by email. Registered with Chaengwattana.  

Oh yeah, I was fined 3,000 baht on July 31 when I had go in to do my visa extensions for myself, wife and child. I had registered for TM30 online a week prior. They said you have go in person first to pay fine if you have not reported within 24 hours in the first place. So it a real money grab at CW.  

Copy of my post in another thread, but just as relevant here :

Im sure its different for all, and just maybe it depends on many factors. 

As a Condo owner with a yellow book, and pink id card, I got approved with user name and p/w in about 5 days.

Its not an easy website to use, granted, as some parts are translated, others not.

They don't specify what to send, but what I chose to send as supporting docs were :

• UK Passport (just id page, not visa)
  • Thai Pink ID card copy
  • Yellow House book (first 2 pages)
  • Copy of Land registration I got when purchased condo
  • An old letter I found from the Juristic Person certifying how long I lived there ... chucked in for good measure.

And as a hint, the website only takes uploads of 1Mb max, so suggest you compile in a single folder ready to upload, having checked the size first.  Annoyingly, if one is too large, the site makes you start the whole process again.

The email will come from [No-Reply]Immigration Bureau Thailand <[email protected]

So you know what to look for.

7 hours ago, RBOP said:

...I was fined 3,000 baht on July 31 when I had go in to do my visa extensions for myself, wife and child...

Did you get a receipt for the 3,000 Baht you paid?

Guess I'll do one final recap of my experience with TM-30 reporting. Sometime around June 15, 2019, I learned about the TM-30 requirement for the first time after becoming a member here at TV. Despite having been here for 2 years in 1994 and 1995, and then continuously here this time since 2000... that's about 21 years.

On June 20, 2019 sent all documents and registration for my wife's home using the online site.

Documents included in the submittal:

copy of wife's ID card,

copies of appropriate pages of her Blue Book,

copy of my passport picture page,

copy of my last TM-6 and entry stamp,

copy of my extension of stay stamps,

and the name of Alien in residence spreadsheet page.

All this seemed to go smoothly, incidentally, my Secretary did all of this so website language wasn't an issue, submitted and almost instantly got the email verification email and replied as required. Then the wait began. Naturally the website said it might take up to 7 days.... hehehe

Finally on August 20, 2019 I received my User name and Password. I immediately signed into the TM-30 site using the Section38 app on my phone, changed my password as they require (using just numbers and letters, no special characters) and that worked the first time!

I then registered myself in my wife's home. All very simple and straight forward, all in English (choice on the first screen), sent the form and was immediately told it was successful.

Then I went back to login screen, searched for my data, it was there, I took a screen shot and printed for my receipt.

The only real glitch was that my specific visa type wasn't listed, so I chose what I felt was closet type. Virtually all data after name is selected from drop down menus.

Used today's date for check in  date which of course is 3 years after the date on the TM-6.

Used the end date of my current extension of stay for my check out date.

That's my story...

2 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Nice if one is a condo owner.  Seems like some of the bigger problems are if one rents a condo or a room in some other type of place, and the landlord has no intention to give you his ID copy, a lease, report anything himself, etc.

Bingo. A condo owner who wants nothing to do with this mess would sooner terminate the contract than furnish the foreigner with the requisite documents. 

20 hours ago, phukettrader said:

Applied via iPhone app last Friday afternoon. Attached copy of Thai "house master" ID card plus pages from Tabien Baan showing myself as the "owner" and this Thai "house master". Received email to confirm email address within a few minutes. After confirming email address the "check status" screen changed to "waiting for immigration officer approval. this will we within 7 days". Received userID and password around lunchtime yesterday (Monday), so very quick and painless for me.

whats the iphone app? I would like to download this

thanks

An update to my #27 post. I received my user name and password this morning. This would have come from Prachuap Khiri Khan Immigration Office. 

It seems, stating the obvious in some ways, if you send in the correct documentation then the whole process is very easy and quick. Again I may be lucky in probably having one of the best Immigration Offices in the country.

13 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Wifey applied in May, I applied middle of July.....both of us still waiting for login details.

I got my username etc today, after two month wait. 

Another forum user advised me to do a status check, which I did and it could be coincidence but 2 days later got the long awaited email.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ .

Click register then gives you a window with check status option

Good luck

6 hours ago, bigginhill said:

Another forum user advised me to do a status check, which I did and it could be coincidence but 2 days later got the long awaited email.

Good luck

I did a status check two days ago, and got confirmed approval yesterday. Maybe more than coincidence ?   Originally applied on the website on 7th August.  Received yesterday:

No-Reply]Immigration Bureau Thailand <[email protected]>

Thu 22/08/2019 18:55

เจ้าหน้าที่ได้ทำการอนุมัติการลงทะเบียนแล้วท่านสามารถเข้าใช้ระบบแจ้งที่พักได้
โดยใช้ชื่อและรหัสผ่านในการเข้าใช้ระบบด้านล่างนี้
USER : xxxxxxxx
PASSWORD : xxxxx

เมื่อท่านใช้ PASSWORD ที่ระบบส่งมา ทำการ Login ระบบจะบังคับให้เปลี่ยน PASSWORD ขอให้ท่านเปลี่ยน PASSWORD เพื่อใช้เข้าระบบในครั้งต่อไป

ขอบคุณค่ะ(Thank you.)
สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง(Thailand Immigration Bureau)

6 hours ago, bigginhill said:

Good luck

Went to our local Immigration Office just yesterday to ask for a username and password.

Informed that they do not allow homeowners to do a TM30 online, only hotels.

Do not allow postal reporting and not allowed to report to our local Police Station.

Wifey was thoroughly <deleted> off as she(we) now have an 80 km round trip every time she has to report my return from a trip away.

Easy reporting my hairy farang ass!

23 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Went to our local Immigration Office just yesterday to ask for a username and password.

Do not allow postal reporting and not allowed to report to our local Police Station.

Wifey was thoroughly <deleted> off as she(we) now have an 80 km round trip every time she has to report my return from a trip away.

Unfortunately every bit of the information you got is wrong... homeowners can register and report online and by mail and in person. At least at CW...

8 minutes ago, paulbrow said:

Unfortunately every bit of the information you got is wrong... homeowners can register and report online and by mail and in person. At least at CW...

Yes I know but what can you do when the boss of the office tells you that is the way things are done at her particular office?

I even showed her the drop down in the Section 38 app showing provision for house registration. Totally unmoved, we don't do that here was all I got.

Going over to annual extension next year so don't want to rock the boat too much but the attitude of some of those in authority here is thoroughly frustrating.

5 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Did you go to ask as you did the online register and are waiting for  the username and password ? 

If so try the checking status, it may trick the system. The woman in imm may not have control of it, and it,ll issue it.  Worth a try. Costs nothing. 

Or, try the app. 

48 minutes ago, bigginhill said:

Did you go to ask as you did the online register and are waiting for  the username and password ? 

If so try the checking status, it may trick the system. The woman in imm may not have control of it, and it,ll issue it.  Worth a try. Costs nothing. 

Or, try the app. 

Wifey registered way back in May and is still waiting for username and password that's why we went to Immigration who told us we couldn't use the online system.

I registered for the app just over a month ago and still haven't had username and password either.

I'll try a status check as you suggest.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:22 AM, Russ McD said:

Its not an easy website to use, granted, as some parts are translated, others not.

They don't specify what to send, but what I chose to send as supporting docs were :

• UK Passport (just id page, not visa)
  • Thai Pink ID card copy
  • Yellow House book (first 2 pages)
  • Copy of Land registration I got when purchased condo
  • An old letter I found from the Juristic Person certifying how long I lived there ... chucked in for good measure.

Uh?? Everything is in Thai & English on the registration form. :thumbsup:

And you send way too many documents! :blink: Reason why you reached the size limit.

They clearly specify what to send. I can't understand how you didn't see this ! :ohmy:

test.jpg

Hi. Even if I don't need currently to do TM30 (because on Retirement Extension and depending of Jomtien :cool:), I decided to register in case it would be needed in the future...

- So last night I registered on https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/  and send a scan/copy of my Passport details page and of my Chanote, both side.

- This morning I found a "Please confirm your email for registration" email and I clicked on the link.

- Maybe 30 minutes later, another email: "Authorities have approved the registration //

Please use your username and password to log in below" :cool:

Who said it was difficult and long to register? :whistling:

Ok, Me think Me very lucky :tongue:

As an owner/occupier in BKK, I applied through the website. Received notification of registration two days later and received the username and password three weeks later (last Monday). I downloaded the app and the username and password worked for both online and the app. The app is  very clear with what you need to do/ fill in while the website is not.

4 hours ago, fritzgoss said:

I am wondering if anyone has been successful in submitting an actual TM 30 Form 

1,000s of people submit TM30 forms every day, go to any immigration office in the country and you will see people putting in TM30 reports/forms

Archived